Join our server on Discord

Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP)
Sara couldn't help but pout at the poison comment. "No you silly. The secret ingredient is cinnamon." The girl admits while poking her tongue out playfully at him. Her mood soften up as the dragon enjoyed her pancakes. "Well I am glad you like them though" Smiling gently, she too starts eating her own pancakes gently.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Cinnamon eh? It actually tastes nice with them," Kurtz commented gently to the brown-haired lady as he continued to chew down on the pancakes, taking a sip of coke from time to time to wash down the sweet taste with more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara had to admit she was enjoying a lot to see the dragon enjoying something she had prepared. It wouldn't be long before she had finished her batch of pancakes and drank all of her hot chocolate before then approaching him. "Once you have finish them. I'll go wash the dishes. Is there anything else you want or not?" She asks him, ever so caring, yet instinctively running a hand along his arm to feel his muscles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Finishing off his own plate of pancakes and the glass of coke, Kurtz smiled softly across his maw as he shook his head for a moment. "I'm perfectly fine. Just the drink and the food was delightful, Sara." He then took her hand of which was sliding up his arm, before kissing the back of it gently. "Thank you ever so much."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The brown-haired girl couldn't help but blush darkly once the dragon kissed the back of her hand. "Ahh~ I am glad you enjoyed it" She murmurs softly yet loud enough for him to hear. "Perhaps now I should prepare a place for you to sleep no? Since you are going to stay here tonight" Sara pokes her tongue out playfully and gently slides her arm away from around him. Getting up softly, the girl then collects the dishes and heads towards the kitchen, unbeknown to her, the dragon would be able of seeing her wiggling rear as she walks.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I won't mind wherever, even if it's just a simple pillow or something of the like." Kurtz started to explain, but found his voice dwindling away as he watched the brown-haired lady's rump shaking to and fro, wagging his tail eagerly before then slowly beginning to follow her, trying to cloak his steps. I have to admit, she's quite cute. And seems she doesn't know how much of a tease.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh but just a pillow wouldn't be any comfy for you" Sara commented softly and took just a few more steps before gently setting the dishes on the sink. The brown-haired girl didn't had noticed that the dragon was just right behind her, thus as she turns around, she meeps cutely as she bumps gently against his well toned body. "S-Sorry" She murmurs softly and looks up at him. She had wrapped her arms around him in order not to fall back but she didn't realized that made her mounds press tightly against his chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blinking for a moment as she bumped into him, the red-haired dragon couldn't help but blush lightly across his cheeks as her mounds press up against him. "Don't worry about it, but mmh." Kurtz began for a moment, before beginning to press her back against the sink, snuggling her closely while wagging his tail. "You know, I could fall for such a cutie like yourself."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Eek~" Sara meeps cutely once the green dragon pressed her back against the sink. A dark blush crosses her tender cheeks as he snuggles her ever so closely. Her heart beating up faster and she looks up at him. "What do you mean?" Her mind racing up on the moment. A mix of feelings building up inside her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You know what I mean," Kurtz chuckled softly as he embraced her in his warmth for a few moments, giving room for Sara to breathe before nearing his muzzle close to her mouth, before planting a delicate kiss against her ruby lips. "Mmmh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds