Join our server on Discord

Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP)
Yoosei shivered once feeling his warm essence deep inside her. Soon after, she could feel some of it leaking out from her which made the vixen murr rather loud. "Mnnh..aahh~ S-So good" she commented.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Feeling his own orgasm finish, Nath collapsed against her back, panting hardly as he clutched at her body with his strength. His member continued to throb inside her after the tantilizing experience as he chuckled dryly through his panting. "Mmhh... v-very... goood..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The vixen gently collapsed down on the bed with him on top of her. Soft murrs escaped her throat as she felt his member still throbbing deep within her warm canal. "I'm..I'm glad you enjoyed it" Yoosei managed to say while blushing softly and smiling rather lovingly. The vixen had to admit she got really attached to the human.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh... I hope... you enjoyed it too..." Nath groaned happily, feeling so close to the vixen in such a short spacer of time as he wrapped his arms around her and snuggled with her while basking in the gentle sweet afterglow of their orgasm.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I definitely did mhh.." The purple vixen responded, smiling gently as she enjoys the feeling of him so close to her. Gently moving her tails up, she wraps them tenderly around him. She felt her body slightly weak after all that. "I mhh..I f-feel so safe near you" she managed to comment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Really?" Nath grinned softly, loving the feel of her warm furred body against his creamy skin while chuckling gently. It had all happened so fast and yet already he was so close to someone. "Well, glad I can make you feel this safe..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen yawned cutely and slowly mid-closed her eyes. "Oh really? You are glad of that?" Yoosei managed to reply gently while rubbing his back with her tails. "Why so?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, because... I really like you." Nath managed to smile happily, noticing her cute yawn for a moment and blinking before sighing contently. "Are you tired from all that now?" He asked lightly and yet so softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup, you can say that" Yoosei responded sweetly, slowly closing her eyes, yet a smile played on her lips. "Mnhh.. Why? You aren't?" She asks gently, while managing to let out a soft chuckle.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh... w-well, I am indeed... after all, I just got in from work." Nath chuckled lightly, smiling softly as he noticed her sweet smile across her lips, giving her a soft nuzzle. "Though if you're tired too... we can indeed."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds