Join our server on Discord

The Forest: Secret of the Giving Tree
Ail blinked down at herself, "Oh!" She quickly put back on the skirt and boots, shifting the belt down until it was around her hips, grabbing a spare shirt from the back, she put that on, "Better master?" She smiled at him.
The OCA
"Yeah..." He said looking over to her. He'd have to find her some girl clothing but for now this would do. He pushed a button and the vehicle levitated off the ground before launching forwards through a path in the forest. He consulted the GPS for the distance.

(OOC: Got any plans for what happens now?)
(Hmm... I was thinking Ail goes back to the lab and some funny things happen because she's never been in a city and is still pretty horny?)

Ail leaned back in her seat, and kept sending little glances as Shoel.
The OCA
(Sorry about the wait. Computer is slowly dieing.)

As he pulled into town he stopped by a mall.
"We can find some normal clothing here." He said to her.
Ail looked excited, "Sure!" They got out of the hover car and headed inside.

(Sorry about your computer)
The OCA
"Okay." He said as he lead her to the clothing department. He knew a guy's shirt couldn't be to comfortable to her.
"Do you see anything you like?"
Ail dashed around the department, pulling out a few things, she rushed back to Shoel, "Should I try these on?" She said excitedly, holding up an arm full of clothes.
The OCA
"Sure! Pick out the one you like best." He encouraged. Though I hope I can explain where the money went. He thought inwardly while scratching the back of his head.