Join our server on Discord

The Forest: Secret of the Giving Tree
Deep in the forest there is an ancient tree, named the Giving Tree, where a special species is said to be born from its bark. This species is known as the Mystics, a magical race of beings who exist to love and pleasure. The great tree is over 100 feet wide and over 1000 feet tall with many branches. It rises up out of the middle of a shallow lake. All a potential owner must do is cut a strip of bark off of the tree, and name it.

OOC: I don’t really have a limit on the people who come from or come to the tree. I would like at least two others to start with, and I can make additional OCs to cover any missing masters/slaves. Umm… I like throwing plot twists into my stories, so its not mindless sex all the time, but lots of it is appreciated. So, try to give your characters a back-ground, history, if they are a master.

Rules:
1. No God-modding
2. TRY to post at least once every two days
3. Let people know if you will be leaving for more then two days
4. Feel free to throw in your own plot twists!

Name:
Preferance:
Appearance: (description/picture/both)
Race: (Mystic/human/vampire/ect)
Position: (Master/slave)
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
History: (Masters/outside slaves)
Powers:

Name: Ail
Preference: Straight
Appearance: Long purple hair that falls to her waist, purple-brown eyes, and pale skin. Neko ears and tail. Is wearing a skimpy outfit that consists of a bra band made from an over large belt and a shorts skirt that barely covers her butt. Both the ‘band’ and skirt are black in color. The band has a silver buckle. She is wearing black boots with silver buckles as well.
Race: Mystic-neko
Position: Slave
Turn Ons: Most things
Turn Offs: Extreme bondage, blood, scat
History: Was born from the tree… no history known of…yet…
Powers: Telekinesis and elemental manipulation, she works with water the best.
The OCA
Name: Shoel
Preference: Straight
Appearance: black hair, blue eyes. Usually wears tee-shirt and kacky black pants.
Race: human
Position: master
Turn Ons: breasts, tickling, ect
Turn Offs: Extreme bondage, blood, scat
History: Shoel lived in a rule area. He developed a curious interest in the outside world. He moved the city recently where he became an assistant at a genetic lab. At hearing of the Giving Tree he went out to be the first to gain DNA evidence of it's existence.
Powers: None. But as a few gadgets.
OOC: Welcome Googlehead! ^^... Shall we wait for a few more people?
The OCA
(If you want to.)
OOC: I say we wait just go ahead

IC: Ail was sleeping, and dreaming. At least... that's what it felt like, all her senses were dulled and the world was simple pulsating light. Then she heard someone speak, her name. And the world around her changed and she fell into the shallow lake, at the base of the tree, at the feet of a man... blinking in the light, she looked up at the face of the stranger before her, "Nyaa?"
The OCA
Shoel's face was filled with excitement as he saw the tree. It matched almost exactly the specifications the old texts had described. These lands were largely untouched by the civilized world, leaving much to be learned from them. He took a photograph from his digital camera before he drove his hovercraft over the lake and carefully brought it to stop at the base of the tree. He would need proof of his find if anyone was going to believe this find. He reached out and with his pocket knife severed a piece of bark from the tree and sat it next to him in the passenger's seat. He then drove back off of the lake and turned off the motor allowing the vehicle to gently come to the ground.

He took the bark and walked to the shore of the lake to admire his accomplishment. It was then that he recalled stories of the tree creating people to suit a masters need. This seemed impossible of course, as an absurd amount of nutrition would be needed for that if it was genetically possible at all. But he remembered the tales said a person had to name the bark for it to work. Ridiculous of course, but he did need to name the specimen for his report anyway. If it could create someone for him, what would he want? He blushed for a moment thinking of creating a girl for himself. But no one was around to judge him for pretending. A good girl's name?
"I know, I'll name her Ail." He whispered. He felt the object seem to change forms in the palm of his hand. He release it to fall into the water as he recoiled. He looked down to see it forming a girl!

"No way!" He exclaimed.
Ail stared up at the man and easily, so easily, his name came to her lips, "Master... Shoel..." Her voice was light and soft, with a purry edge to it. Ignoring the fact she was kneeling in water, she began to rub herself around his legs, arching her back, her tail swishing.

"Shoel... Shoel... Master Shoel..." She purred, rubbing her head against his knees. With a small smile she stood up, "You let me out, how can I thank you?"
The OCA
Shoel was a bit weirded out, but did is best not to panic.
"You know my name!?" He asked a but surprised. How did this happen? The girl-creature was rubbing his legs. He did his best not to chuckle as she brushed past him. Well if she's a cat maybe she'll like this. He ran his fingers into her purple hair until they were behind her ears. He then gently scratched her to see if she was react like a house-cat would.
"Of course I know your name, your my master..." She said, smiling. Then, Ail let out a little gasp, her knees almost giving out. "Mrrr..." She purred, closing her eyes, "Feels so good master Shoel..." Ail pushed her head harder against his hand, purrs rumbling deep in her chest, her tail swishing even more.
The OCA
Seeing that it was working he kneel down and gently rolled her onto her back. He originally was just going get a better look at the creature, but as his eyes worked their way up her figure his thoughts shifted from biological physics to her physical biology. His eyes appreciated her short black shirt that barely covered what was needed, he continued up the body til he was met with her luscious breasts hiding behind a black belt. Shoel's mouth dropped open at the sight of them. His hand scratching her slowed as he fantasied what it would be like to undo the silver buckle on her belt.
"Wow..." He exhaled.