Join our server on Discord

The Forest: Secret of the Giving Tree
Ail opened her own eyes and smiled up at Shoel, "Good morning master..." She let out a tiny purr and shivered as his finger rested on her nipple, which responded easily to his touch, becoming a little harder, "Did you sleep well, my master?"
The OCA
"Y-yeah..." He said looking over her naked body. He could feel himself becoming slightly aroused again. He turned his head away to try to cool his hormones off.
"I should probably get back to the lab." He stated.
"Lab?" Ail repeated, sitting up a little, as much as she could with Shoel still on top of her, "Can Ail come?" She hadn't been out of the tree and hadn't seen or heard of anything like that and was immediately curious.
The OCA
"Come? Well we'd have to make you look completely human. Now many cat-people over there." Shoel stated as he started to get dressed.
"Oh..." Ail said, her ears drooping for a moment, then they perked up again, "I know!" There were a few tiny puffs of smoke and her ears and tail vanished, "How's this?"
The OCA
Shoel turned back around seeing the now human Ail. He paused for a moment before reaching over to where her ears were to see if she had hidden them somehow.
"How did you do that?"
Ail shrugged, "I don't know... I just... knew what to do somehow." There was nothing where her cat ears had been, and they'd been replaced by a pair of human ears, "I can turn back though." Ail stood up, completely disregarding the fact she was still naked, smiling down at him, "Shall we go see your lab now master?"
The OCA
"Okay." He said as he looked back to his hovercraft. After getting dressed he switched the power back on and heard the eletric engine hum to life.
"Ever ridden in one of these?"
Ail shook her head and climbed in beside him, her fingers fumbling with the seat belts, "I've never seen one before... you ride in it? Is it fun?" She began pelting him with questions, excitement showing on her face.
The OCA
"Yeah! And it can cross water and land with equal ease." He said unconsciously bragging.

"Oh...and could you put some clothes on?" He added shyly. It would cause quite a scene if he drove into town with a naked women.