Join our server on Discord

The Forest: Secret of the Giving Tree
Ail gave a tiny gasp, but after a couple of moments let out another purr to encourage him. "I can feel you... you feel so good master...." Her tail gently brushed back and forth over his back.
The OCA
Shoel began to thrust in and out of her making.
"Ail..." he continued to moan. He found her tight insides quick pleasant. She seemed to be happy and as she purred it made her insides vibrate causing the pleasure to sky rocket.
Each time he pushed into her Ail would let out a little meow or purr of delight, she pulled him down and kissed him again, letting her tongue enter his mouth, this time. PUlling away she looked directly up at his face, "Master Shoel... more, more...."
The OCA
Hearing her request he increased his pace as their skin slapped together. After enjoying the sensation for a few moments he felt a pressure building in his balls.
"I'm going to-I'm gonna-" He warned.
"Do it Master!" Ail moaned, "I want you to cum inside of me, please master!" She broke off in a moan as she came herself, her body tightening around him, some of her own juices leaking out. Her back arched, pressing her breasts into his chest, "Master..."
The OCA
"Ail!" Shoel shouted as he felt her insides tightening. He climaxed into her several times until his body was satisfied. He looked down at her and stroked her cheek.
"Are you okay?"
Ail rubbed her cheek against his hand, purring, "Of course master Shoel, why wouldn't I be ok? You filled me with your cum, and I made you happy, so I am happy." She smiled up at him, letting out another purr, she leaned up and licked his cheek.
The OCA
He laughed cheerful and relieved to see she was okay, and playful.
"Just wanted to make sure." He replied softly laying down next to her.
"I feel sleepy." He commented.
Ail smiled at him, and pulled him close so that his head rested on her chest, "Then sleep my mater..." She purred lightly, shifting so that he was now lying on top of her.
The OCA
As consciousness returned to Shoel he found himself resting on a warm pillow. He reached out his hand expecting to feel his bed sheets but instead felt grass. I'm outside? He moved his hand onto his pillow to feel a soft tip. He finnaly opened his eyes to see that his hand was on a breast with his finger on her nipple.
"A girl?" He wispered as the events of last night came back to him.