Join our server on Discord

The Forest: Secret of the Giving Tree
Ail opened her mouth and gently slipped her tongue between his lips. Removing the hand on his neck, she placed it over his, moving it until it found the zipper at the back of the skirt. Once it was there, she slid both of her hands to the hem of his shirt and under, feeling up his stomach and chest.
The OCA
Shoel felt her zipper with his hand and her tongue in his mouth. His heart was racing in his chest from the stimulation. She really wanted him to do it! Her warm hands explored his torso excited him more. He sucked on the invading tongue in his mouth and zipped down her skirt.
Ail wriggled her hips, freeing herself from the tiny skirt as it slid down her legs. Now, she was only wearing simple black panties. Ail broke the kiss and looked up at Shoel, "Master... do you want to do it?"
The OCA
Shoel took deep breaths looking to her. His hands moved to hold her sides.
"I...I think so." He responded.
Ail blinked up at him, "Ail will wait for you... if you want..."
The OCA
Shoel looked to her. She seemed to care for him so much. And he even seemed to have already developed feelings from her, perhaps because of her trust in him. In fact, the only thing that worried him was that he might hurt her. He removed his own shirt and discarded it to the side as he leaned in to kiss her again.

(BTW, do you like rping in Digimon-related rps?)
(OOC: Umm... I like Digimon, but I don't really like making my characters more animal/digimon then human. I haven't done one yet.)

Ail closed her eyes and was pleased to find him willing to be with her. 'My Master...' She thought happily, wrapping her arms around him. One hand slid down to un-do his zipper, before returning around his neck. Her tail moved in and began rubbing against his cock.
The OCA
The sensation of her teasing his member caused him to kiss harder. He let his pants fall the ground before removing his underwear to be naked. He gently pushed her onto her back as he positioned himself at her entrance. He body wanted to thrust in imminently, but his mind hesitated.
"Are you ready?" he asked trying to suppress the desires of his throbbing sex.

(OOC: Oh, well the one I was thinking of uses primarily human characters. Anyway it's Digimon Revived if you want to take a look. We were just looking for more players to it and you seem to be an active rper.)
Ail shivered, giving a little purr, she nodded. Her tail moved to wrap around them both, puling him even closer. She could almost feel the heated need radiating from his manhood, "Yes... yes master."
The OCA
Shoel was relieved at her response. He slowly slid himself into giving a long moan from her tight womenhood.
"Ail!"