Join our server on Discord

The Forest: Secret of the Giving Tree
Ail barely even noticed that she'd been turned onto her back, until his hand slowed, she opened her eyes, "Nyaa?" She blinked up at him, "Master? What are you doing?"
The OCA
Shoel gasped as he heard her voice and forced himself to peel his eyes away from her bust.
"Oh! I'm sorry." He said looking away blushing.
Ail sat up, looking at him, "Why is Master sorry?" She looked down at her chest and blinked, then back up at Shoel. Reaching forwards she pulled him towards her so that his head lay on her chest and her chin rested on the top of his head, "Ail wants to make Shoel happy." Letting go she smiled, "Ail wants to help." She began to unbuckle her top.
The OCA
Shoel gasped when he felt himself be pulled into her bosom. The feeling of her soft mounds both calmed and excited him. When she released him he pulled back just enough to look to her face for a moment to see her warm smile. The movement of her hands caught his eyes and his eyes dropped back to her chest where he saw her in the process of removing her top.
"Are you..." he trailed off looking with anticipation.
"Am I what?" Ail asked, "You don't...." Her hands dropped away to her lap, the belt, half undone, slipped a little down her chest, "Want to see?"
The OCA
Shoel's eyes grew wide at her striptease. Her body was so tempting. He nodded unconsciously wanting to see more of her.
Ail smiled and removed the belt, completely exposing her chest to him. She then took his hand and put it on her chest, moving it a little over her breast. She purred, "I want to make you happy..." Ail released his hand and reached forward, lightly touching his crotch.
The OCA
The touch of her soft breast made Shoel smile. He instinctively cupped her breast and gently squeezed it. He moaned lightly at the feel of her touching his member through his pants.
"It feels good..."
Ail let out a tiny gasp of surprise as Shoel squeezed her breast gently, then purred, closing her eyes a little. She leaned closer to him, opening his eyes, "I want to make you feel good." Keeping one hand in between his legs, she slid the other around to the back of his neck, gently pulling him forward. She kissed him.
The OCA
Shoel welcomed her embrace and, at the feeling of her warm lips, pressed into the kiss closing his eyes. His free hand wondered her back as he savored the kiss and his hand that had been on her breast moved down her side until it came to her hip.