Join our server on Discord

Choices and actions. Thoughts and perception.
(05-09-2010 12:20 PM)Asesino Wrote: I'm confused.. what's going on? Maybe it's because I'm a misanthropic loner that would much rather feed off of the failed relationships of others rather than have a relationship of my own, but I just don't see where you're coming from with friendships and relationships. It seems you either have unreasonably high standards when it comes to this sort of thing, or you're looking at it on a philosophical level that I can't comprehend.

I'm being totally serious when I say you should see a psychiatrist. I'm not suggesting that you're crazy or anything, but these types of thoughts say to me that you're in need of a professional. Again, not saying you're a nutjob, I just think a psychiatrist would understand where you're coming from and be able to help you figure this stuff out.

I'm not trying to be a super-serious dickhead, so if I came across as one, I apologize.

I've been through therapy nothing works. I am thinking of my own way. Not a lot of people can honestly comprehend. Then again I expect to much from people. But the thing I love "common since." Isn't so common. So when people think of the values I try to explain they think it is extremely hard. Oh no it isnt. But no your not sounding like a dick.

And trust me. To figure out I have Aspergersyndrom I had to go through 25 of those so called "Mental helpers" (Fuck they make things worse for a profitable reason.) So yea. Idk. I can't afford mental help. But I got free doctor medical shit. (Insurance pays for a lot because of me having a mental disorder.) So yeah. I got the BOTD. -_-" But its like this. You have to think like me to get what I say about people. Only two of my friends (Out of maybe 50 or 60) get what I mean when I talk to them about this. So I am not too surprised if not a lot get it.

But thanks for the try.

Quote:All i can say is that you're gonna have to bear with it Ryan like the rest of us...Relish the times that are fun and endure those that are shitty. That's the way to live in the melancholy city.

Then I should give my mom 20 bucks to by me some wine coolers or some hot damn shnaps. Cause I rather be drunk. : P Stop by my place when I am drunk (laughs) I'll pay for the ticket! xD[/spoiler]
Some of what you're saying has rung true for me before. If you feel like it's pointless, then find a cause, something you really believe in and want to change about the world. In this cause, maybe you can meet likeminded people.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Right now there is so many things I have in mind I am considering on making a good purpose. Just giving it time to role out correctly.