Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
Io whimpered but opened his eyes as the cock was removed from his mouth. "Wha-?! No!" Io gasped as Hunter positioned himself, "No! Do-ah!" I almost cried out as the vampire began to push into him, but he bit down on his fist, whimpering. It hurt, when he'd said not a virgin, he meant the farthest he'd gotten was a couple of fingers in him and a blow job. Hunter's cock wasn't very much so lubricated and the slow penetration made it hurt even worse.
The OCA
"Hurts, doesn't it? Don't worry, it hurts everyone first time around. Then they become cock hungry sluts!" Hunter moaned, ramming his cock to the base, before stopping, letting Io's ass get used to the cock. "So...How does it feel, bitch?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io let out a muffled squeel, but bit down harder on his fist. When Hunter questioned him, he didn't reply, instead he pulled a couple ragged breaths through his teeth, wishing he was strong enough to fight this vampire off. Hayama had always been gentle with him, this vampire wasn't.
The OCA
Hunter growled, and used his hand to grab and pull away Io's fist away from his mouth. "Now, now. Don't want you hurting yourself. Just relax, and try to enjoy yourself," the Vampire advised, as he began to kiss and lick away at Io's neck. "Just relax..." he repeated, as he slowly returned to fucking the slave.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io did what he said, breathing slowly, he stared at the ceiling above him. The treatment on his neck was... nice. And pleasure slowly started to build in him, against his will me let out a moan.
The OCA
Hunter heard the moan, and his cock almost seemed to grow from hearing it. "That was the start of many. Get ready to really be fucked," he whispered, and kissed Io's lips once more, as he began to fuck the Vampire hunter's butt faster and harder, pushing his tongue into the slave's mouth.
Io's back arched and his eyes widened slightly, he didn't want to do this, but it felt... so... good... When Hunter kissed him, Io let him, focusing on the pleasure that was building as he moved faster and faster. Slowly, his hand slipped down between them and he began to stroke himself.
The OCA
Hunter pulled from the kiss and licked his lips, seeing the boy stroking his own member. "Don't even think about it. You don't get to pleasure yourself. Not until you accept me as your Master. Come on, say it. Who's your Master? Who's your Daddy?" he teased. "Do it, and I promise I'll make you feel even more pleasure."
Io shivered, but managed to glare up at the vampire, heIo shivered, but managed to glare up at the vampire, he was still panting quietly, but said, “Never… you aren’t my…master you monster… bastard…” ”
The OCA
"You like being punished, don't you?" Hunter growled, pulling Io's bikini top off of him and began to fuck the smaller boy hard and fast, before suddenly stopping and pulling out of Io. He then picked the Vampire Hunter up, and placed him on his stomach, with the boy facing a mirror. "See your reflection? That's a female slave. Not a man. Not a warrior. A pathetic, little, sissy slut," he growled, before returning to fucking Io's butt, giving it the occasional slap and pinch.