Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
There is a special shop that opens once a month to allow the members of the Supernatural to buy human and half-breed 'pets'.

Name:
Race: (Human/Vampire, ect)
Position:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
No Choice in:
Appearance:
Other:

Name: Io Azuma
Race: Human, vampire hunter
Position: Slave
Turn Ons: Groping, kissing, minor biting and bondage, vibrators
Turn Offs: Too much blood
No Choice In: Multiple too large vibrators, extreme biting and bondage, water sports
Appearance: A rather feminine face, blue hair, golden eyes. (See Attachment)
Other: Was a former vampire hunter, but wasn't too good at it. Had an relationship, prior to his capture, with his mentor Kento Hayama. Io was captured attempting to break into The Shop, to free other human slaves.

Thread Start:
Io had no idea what time it was or where he was exactly. All he knew was that he'd failed and been captured while trying to break into The Shop and that Hayama... was dead... Io's wrists had been handcuffed together, a large pair of shackles encased those, the larger shackles were attached to a chain and his arms were hoisted above his head, so he was forced to stand on tip-toe. He'd been blindfolded and an large ball gag had been forced into his mouth, he'd nearly chocked on it. His white shirt had been unbuttoned and his pants and underwear removed. His lower half felt cold and he could hear rapid breathing nearby, the 'owner.'

"Don't worry... you'll fetch a high price... ex-vampire hunter... and a face like a girl to boot!" The owner chuckled, sliding a cock ring onto him. A sign was then placed on Io's chains stating: Caught vampire hunter. Special price! No penetration until after purchase.

Io barely held back a whimper as the owner left, opening the doors and letting the first members of the supernatural community in. (Would like Io to have a vampire master please? Multiple slaves and masters welcome!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The OCA
Name: Lord Hunter
Race: Vampire
Position: Master
Turn Ons: Dressing his prey up as women, power, humiliation, fucking his prey in front of, or before their loved ones, or ex-loved ones, girly boys, and waterspot
Turn Offs: Vore and Guro
No Choice in: He's the Master, so it doesn't really apply to him.
Appearance: Fake Form Has a true form he doesn't usually show.
Other: Knows magic, and is one of the most powerful of vampires.

Lord Hunter walked into the slave shop, and soon found Io cuffed and blindfolded. He chuckled as he saw the 'boy' was actually an ex-vampire hunter. "How cute," he hissed, petting his cheek, before ripping the blindfold off, and looking into his eyes. "You're supposed to be a boy? Hilarious," he said, reaching down to rub Io's small prick.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: I'm going to continue writing for now, but new slaves/masters can join at any time

IC:

Io winced as someone touched his cheek and an deep voice spoke. His blindfold was ripped off and he squinted for a second in the seemingly bright light of the shop, and let out a muffled cry as the vampire in front of him came into focus. It was Hunter, one of the most well known vampires to the hunters. Io twitched as he felt Hunter reach down and touch him cock, the vampire's touch was very cold and his cock twitched under his hand, but not from arousal. Io's toes scuffled against the floor as he tried to move away, "Mmph!"
The OCA
Hunter took Io's gag, and pulled on it, freeing his mouth. Before the soon to be slave boy could say anything, the lord tried to kiss Io's lips, forcing his tongue into his mouth. He then pulled out after a few seconds and whispered, "I'm going to make you an example out of you. When humans try to fight Vampires, they will be brought to their rightful place of slave." He then tried to kiss Io again, passionately as his other hand rubbed and stroked his dick.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io barely managed to let out a muffled cry before the vampire Lord kissed him, his tongue invaded his mouth making him shudder. When Hunter finished talking and went to kiss him again Io bit his lip, and again struggled to pull away from his hand, only getting a few inches away, due to his chains.
The OCA
"Ooohh...A fighting spirit. How cute. Slaver!" Hunter called out. "I want to buy this slut. How much will he be and is there anything of importance I need to know about them? Lovers? Family? Friends? Give me any information I can use, so I can use it against this little bitch," the vampire laughed, patting Io's head, moving back if he tried to bite him again.
The owner walked over, grinning wickedly, “Well… it’s not every day we catch one of these… and you want information…” He worked it over in his head, “1,500.” Once Hunter had handed over the money and the owner counted it he began talking, “Unfortunately, the hunters like to keep themselves in secret… and I couldn’t dig up much on this one beyond your lover eh, boy?” Io flinched, but didn’t say anything. “His name was Kento Hayama, unfortunately he… died… a little bit before we caught him.” The owner said, stressing the word slightly.

OOC: I’m planning on having Hayama become a vampire before long.
The OCA
Hunter handed him the money, and nodded in response of the info. "A lover? Dead? A shame. I would have loved to fuck this little bitch, right in front of him. Oh well, I'll help this little slut get over his death. Hear me little one? I'm your new lover, and I'm going to make you forget all about your last one," he chuckled. "Anything I need to do before I take my slave home with me?"
"I will ... never love you." Io said shakily, still rather terrified of the vampire.

"We do have a section for outfits..." The owner said, gesturing to a long line of shelves against the far wall, "I'm sure he's cold in just a shirt."

He then produced a ket from his belt and unlocked the first set of handcuffs, Io fell to the floor. The other then removed the cock ring and fastened a new chain to his cuff and handed the chain to Hunter.
The OCA
"Thank you. Notify me if you have anymore information on this little bitch, or any other cute slaves like him," Hunter said, before leading Io to the section for clothes, dragging him if he had to. Once there, the Vampire took out a sexy two piece pink bikini, and a pink jacket to go over the bra and thong. "This looks good," he smiled, and attempted to change Io into it, right there in the middle of the slave market. "Don't resist, or else," he warned, flashing his fangs.