Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
"Very well..." The owner said, nodding and standing. He left, "I will tell him."
The OCA
Hunter nodded, and soon left back to Io, thinking his old flame wouldn't be here for a while. On his way, he asked a slave to fetch him a mini skirt and pink shirt for Io. When he finally reached the slave, he said, "How was your bath?" He wanted to keep Ketso a secret...for now.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"G-good..." Io said, jumping and looking a little flustered on hearing his master's voice. He hadn't really been paying attention. He stood up, having been sitting on the bed, "....Do I have any clothes?"
The OCA
Another servant soon arrived and handed Io said clothes. It was a mini skirt and girly top for the slave, perfect for her girly body. "Get dressed, Io. By the way, are you hungry?" the Vampire asked, eyeing Io up and down.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io dressed, blushing. "Yes..." He answered, once he'd pulled the top over his head. He looked down at his clothes, blushing an even deeper shade of red.
The OCA
"What would you like to eat? Meat, sweets, or perhaps some stew?" the Vampire asked, walking over and patting Io's head.
Io looked up at the vampire, "Stew sounds... good..." He said as his stomach gave a small growl. After a pause he said, "Do you treat all of your slaves this way?"
The OCA
"What way?" the Vampire asked, as he suddenly picked Io up, bridal style, and began walking to the kitchen. When he got their, he kissed a female slave, and asked her to start making some beef stew, which she did.
"Never...mind... Ahh!" Io said, breaking off into a squeak as he was scooped up into Hunter's arms. He allowed himself to be carried into the kitchen. Once there, he was silent for a few more moments before asking, "Who was here earlier?" He wasn't sure if he should be asking, but he did anyway.
The OCA
"Oh just one of my scouts. Nothing of importance," the Vampire said, as he kissed Io's cheek. "Of course, you should thank me for being such a kind Master, right? Give me a kiss on the lips, and then you can eat," he ordered.