Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
Io gasped and began to moan, wriggling his hip to push more of Hunter's fingers into him. His eyes glazed over again, feeling the licks and kisses on his neck. "Feels...so...good..." He managed to gasp.
The OCA
"See? I can give you this forever. I can make you feel good forever," Hunter whispered, pushing three fingers into Io's ass now, as he continued to lick and kiss his neck. "Just say....Say I am your Master, and I'll fuck you. I'll make you scream in pleasure."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io let out a little groan before opening his mouth, "You are..." But before he could say anymore there was an rapid knocking at the door leading to the bathroom. Whether Hunter ignored it or went to go answer it, the knocking got louder and more insistent.
The OCA
Hunter growled, and released Io from his grasp, ordering the slave to finish cleaning. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, before walking to the door. "What is it?" he growled, opening the door.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Another servant stood here, looking a little frightened, "Th-the owner of the Shop sir... he's here to speak to you. He says he has information..."

Io was at the edge of the bath, attempting to peek around Hunter, to see who was at the door.
The OCA
Hunter nodded and patted the slave's head. "Yes, thank you." He exited the room, telling the slave to close and lock the door. He would be back for Io in due time. "Behave," he ordered Io, as he left to speak with the shop owner.
The owner was sitting in another room, this one decorated to look like an elegant sitting room. "I found some interesting news... that boy's lover... didn't truly die." He grinned wickedly, "He said he wanted to become one of us. So, we let him. But there are drawbacks: he can't tell us anything about the Hunter HQ, a shame..."
The OCA
"He is? So he betrayed Io...Was this a betrayal out of fear, or a lust for power? The boy's love for his past lover could be the only thing holding him back to becoming my slave. I need answers," he said. "I'll pay almost any amount of money you demand. Tell me everything you know, or you could just bring me to the boy."
"1500?" He said, when Hunter nodded, the owner shrugged, "He said he was looking for more power," he grumbled the himself, "Not that those spells he worked were nothing to sneeze at..." Raising his voice a little and looking at Hunter he said, "Kento did ask to share in ownership of Io. And, he was very accomplished at sorcery before he became one of us, he wasn't fully human when he changed..."
The OCA
Hunter agreed, and he looked at the man. "You tell him this. I share my slaves with no one...But...if he agrees to become my slave, I'll make him my second. He'll still be my slave, but being my second, he'll still be widely known, and even feared by some. I'll even teach him some spells, and give him some of my power. He'll become like my son, and will be allowed to play with any of my slaves...As long as I get to play with him."