Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
Io's eyes widened, "What?! No, I'm not carrying your child!" He flushed when Hunter gave him the nickname, "I am not a girl!" But the soft pressure of his master's hand made him blush a little.
The OCA
"Be quiet, Princess," Hunter laughed, squeezing Io's butt. "How about Bitch? Slut? Cum Dump?" he laughed, rubbing the boy's ass. "Oh well, we can think of names later. And I'll be nice. You can clean yourself!" he smiled, holding a bar of soap and a towel. "As long as you show off your body to me later," he grinned.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io blushed furiously at the new nicknames, but took the towel and soap and began to wash himself.
The OCA
Hunter smiled and watched Io's body, licking his lips at the sight of the girly boy. "So tell me, Princess...What is your name?" he asked. "Your really name? Maybe if you're nice to me, I'll let you keep it."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io rinsed himself off and turned to look at Hunter, feeling his stomach squirm a little when he spotted him watching, "My name is ... Io."
The OCA
"Io, huh?" Hunter suddenly pulled the boy into his arms, and groped his ass. "So IO, did you like what I did last night to you? The hard, fast fucking? The love bite? The kisses?" he whispered.
Io gasped a little when Hunter grasped him and pulled him close, but then relaxed as he felt the vampire gently groping his ass. "I...I did... a little..." Io admitted, his eyes glazing over slightly.
The OCA
"Don't you want to experience it again? Don't you want to feel even better than before? I can give that to you. I can make you drown in pleasure," Hunter whispered, before kissing Io once again, and pushing his finger into the Vampire Hunter's ass, finger fucking the boy.
Io closed his eyes for a moment, before managing to twist his head away, but he could do nothing abut the finger-fucking and allowed himself to take pleasure from it. "But... I don't love you..." He said.
The OCA
"Is that so? But I love you. Would you like me to show you, just how much I love you, my little sissy slave?" he whispered, pushing in two fingers now, as he licked and kissed Io's neck.