Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
"D-deal..." Io agreed, wincing once as Hunter pulled out of him. He allowed himself to be pulled into the vampire's embrace, his cheek pressed against Hunter's chest. Io cautiously slid an arm around Hunter and closed his eyes.
The OCA
"Good. Now go to sleep. I will see you in the morning," Hunter said, holding the girly boy in his arms, rubbing his large cock against Io's smaller one.

((Timeskip?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: Sure

IC: Surprisingly, Io did sleep. And when he woke up, he'd hoped that the previous nights events had been some sort of dream, but that lasted only a few precious seconds, before Hunter's face came into focus. Whether the vampire was sleeping or not, Io sat up tentatively, wincing, he was sore. Absentmindedly, his hand went to his neck, he could barely feel the bite marks, soon they would be gone, unless he was bitten again.
The OCA
"Good morning, honey," Hunter chuckled, and suddenly tried to pull down Io into a passionate kiss, pushing his tongue into the boy's mouth so he could explore his slave's mouth.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io whimpered and tried to pull away, but slowly gave in, not kissing back, but just waiting for Hunter to finish. When he did Io said, "Is there a place... I can take a bath....Master?" He asked, thinking of his still sticky body.
The OCA
"Hmmm...? You think WE should go take a bath? Excellent idea," he smiled, and suddenly picked Io up and left the bed, both of them naked. When they exited the room, some of the other slaves were cleaning the place, and bowed in respect to their Master.

Hunter soon brought Io into a new room, with a large, circular pool in the middle. "Get in," he ordered, gently putting Io down, as he grabbed some soap, shampoo, and towels from the wall.
"I-i don't mean us!" Io protested feebly. Set down by the edge of the 'bath' Io glanced once at Hunter, then carefully got in. The water was very warm, almost hot, but it felt good. He sank into the water, all the way up to his neck, ignoring the minor sting from the remaining marks from the bite, he closed his eyes. A sudden shift in the water made him open them, Hunter was getting in. Io edged back farther in the bath, until he was against the opposite wall.
The OCA
"How on Earth do you think you can get clean if you're all the way over there?" Hunter chuckled, licking his lips. "Come here. Now."

((Does this take place in modern times, or in the past, with swords and castles and such?))
OOC: Hmm.... didn't really have anything specific in mind but, I'd lean more towards modern times in technology but with old world attitudes? What do you think?

IC: "I'll clean myself." Io said, but hearing the vampire's order he moved closer to him slowly, still hating Hunter.
The OCA
((That's fine.))

"So mean. You weren't so mean to me when I was giving you my baby," the Vampire laughed. "You know, I know a spell where I can make males pregnant...Want to see?" he laughed, looking Io up and down. "Come closer, slut." And when Io did, he placed his hand on Io's butt. "Such a cute little girl. I think I'll call you Princess from now on."