Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
Io cried out at the initial bite, that stung. But the feeling was slowly replaced by something different, it felt... good, having his blood sucked. And the vampire was stroking him and there was a pressure inside of him,"Ahh! I'm going to..." His voice chocked off as he came, just as the alarm went off on the clock.
The OCA
"Well...Looks like I won," Hunter moaned, as he shot his seed into his new slave's ass. "Congratulations. You're now my slave," he whispered, pulling out of Io and dropping him on the bed and looking down at him. "How did it feel to be bitten? Good?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io gasped as he felt Hunter's seed fill him. Back on the bed he looked up at his master and shook his head in protest, "No, it was disgusting... why are you doing this to me? You don't even know my name..." His voice was one step short of a plea, but he wasn't going to completely break down and beg this vampire for anything.... yet.
The OCA
"I may not know your name, but I know your kind. Sissy. A cock loving bitch," Hunter growled. "Perhaps another fucking is in other, to help you learn who the true Master is?" he smiled, licking his lips, as he rubbed his dick against Io's butthole.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"N-no..." Io edged away, and swayed lightly, though he hadn't lost much blood, it was his first bite. The movement made him a little dizzy and with a faint groan, he laid down on the bed.
The OCA
Hunter ignored the boy's words, and simply held him by his hips, as he began to fuck Io for the third time. "Third times the charm," he joked, as he slammed his cock into Io's butt, beginning to fuck him fast and hard.
“H-haa….” Io began to pant as Hunter thrusted into him. His body jerked a little with each thrust, but the hands on his hips kept him in place. He was tired, his body sticky from Hunter’s cum on his ass and his own on the stomach and chest. Io tried again, “M-master… Hunter… please…stop… I can’t…”
The OCA
"What was that? I can't hear you. You're going to have to speak up, little bitch," Hunter moaned, fucking Io with no mercy or softness. "Better hurry...I feel like cumming soon."
"Master Hunter please stop!" Io tried again, a little louder, "It hurts... please pull it out." He tried to ignore the feelings of humiliation and loss coursing through him, as he continued to beg his insane vampire master.
The OCA
"What? You want me to stop fucking you?" Hunter gasped, and slapped Io's butt. "Hmmm...Fine, I'll stop. But in return, I want you to cuddle with me, and fall asleep with me. If you do, I promise to stop fucking you for the rest of the day. Deal?" he smiled, patting Io's butt.