Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
"L-liar!" Io gasped, wincing whenever Hunter slapped or pinched him. "I-i'm not!" But none the less a couple of tears fell from his eyes, catching sight of this in his reflection he winced, closing his eyes again, "J-just get this over with please!"
The OCA
"You don't get it. I'm going to be fucking you everyday now. In public, in private, before women, men, children, and other Vampire Hunters. I'm going to be fucking you 24/7, until I've broken you! Then, when you've accepted your role as slave, I'll make you drown in pleasure, until every cell in your body has fallen in love with me!" the insane Vampire Lord laughed, as one hand grabbed Io's prick and stroked it, teasing it as he fucked Io's ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io squeezed his hands into fists on the sheets (OOC: They're still on the bed right?) and simply hung on. "I... I'd rather... die..." He said desperately, but didn't really mean it. One thing that made Io such a terrible hunter was his mediocre tolerance of pain and his extreme fear of death. Yet, every thrust hit something in side of him that felt sooo good, and every stroke made him just a little bit harder. "H-hayama..." He whimpered.
The OCA
((Yes))

"That's Master." Hunter suddenly stopped and pulled out, and pulled his hands away from Io, before jerking off, and shooting his cum on Io's ass. "How about a deal, little Hunter? If I make you cum, you become my slave. If I can't, in the next four minutes, I'll tell you everything you want to know about me and the other elite Vampires. Deal?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io panted as he supported himself on wobbly arms and legs, he turned to look at Hunter, ".... Deal." Four minutes didn't sound bad to him at all, it wasn't too long.

(OOC: Hmmm... can't decide weather or not to make him loose the deal? He'll probably loose, but Hunter will tell him anyway...?)
The OCA
((Probably not, though in the future, if Io does break, he may bring Io to meetings of the Vampire elite, to show off. He could overhear some stuff, if you want))

Hunter smiled, and took out an alarm clock and set it to ring in four minutes. "Starting now..." He suddenly grabbed Io's hand and pulled the boy into another kiss, forcing his tongue down his throat, as he slammed his entire cock into his butt. He groped and slapped the tight ass, as he began to fuck Io, while making out with him.
Io's eyes widened as hunters tongue and cock invaded him, but he soon found himself grinding against the vampire. The gentle groping made him shiver and his eyes glazed over a little in lust.
The OCA
"That was quick," Hunter commented, whispering into Io's ear, before returning to kissing the boy's lips as he fucked the boy's ass, squeezing the somewhat large ass. He soon pulled out of the kiss, and began to lick and kiss Io's neck, adding a little nibble as well, letting Io feel his fangs just brush and poke his neck.
Io was attempting to form a comeback when he felt the vampire's fangs, he jerked away, "No! Don't bite me!!"
The OCA
Hunter's fold on the boy was strong, and he said, "Too late!" he then opened his mouth, and pierced Io's neck with his fangs, not planning on infecting the boy with the Vampire curse, but intending it taste some of his blood. He made sure it looked a lot worse then it did, it was mostly just for show, and curiosity. He had seen quite a few Vampire Hunters break when they were bitten, finding it a turn on or enjoyable experience.