Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
Hayama looked up at him, licking the cum that was on his face off of the area around his lips, then smirked. He leaned forward and easily took him into his mouth, begining the suck right away. His hands went up to press against Hunter's hips and ass, pushing more of his cock into his mouth.
The OCA
Hunter moaned and grabbed Hayama's head and began to thrust in and out of it, fucking it like he fucked his ass. "How do you like the taste of your own butt, slut?" he moaned, before holding his hand, and the smaller boy began to glow. At the same time Hunter shot his seed into the slave's mouth, he allowed him to orgasm, letting him experience the greatest climax he ever had.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hayama let out a strangled cry as his medium sized cock shot its own stream of seed, some splattered onto his own chest and a bit on Hunter's legs. Hayama fell back, so he was sitting, panting and grinning and licking the left over cum off of himself.
The OCA
"Clean me two, bitch," he ordered. Once Hayama did, he would hear "So...Did you enjoy yourself, slut?" Hunter laughed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Once Hayama had licked him clean he sat back again and nodded, "Tch, yeah..."
The OCA
Hunter smiled and pulled his slave into a kiss as his other hand moved to rub his smaller prick, rubbing and squeezing it. "Would you like me to fuck you again?" he whispered, moving down to kiss his slave's neck, licking and sucking on it.
Hayama smirked, stepping backwards, "Maybe later... shall we go find Io?"
The OCA
"Very well, but first, put this on," Hunter smiled, waving his hand and creating a pink two piece bikini for Hayama on the ground. "I'll put this on by force, if I have to," he smiled, placing his hand on the slave's ass and slapping it. "So either put it on, or I'll fuck you again, and again, and again, until your brain is mush."
Hayama resisted the urge to bare his fangs at the other vampire and put on the clothes. "Think Io is still by the pool?" He said looking up at Hunter.
The OCA
"I would assume so." Hunter wrapped his arm around Hayama and began to lead his slave to the pool, where the two would hopefully find Io.