Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
Hayama smirked and easily allowed Hunter his dominance, he almost enjoyed teasing his Lord. His cock, still held by the spell, hardened between the two vampires, but he still couldn't cum.
The OCA
Hunter continued to fuck Hayama and whispered into the slave's ear. "Scream, slut. Let me hear you scream as I fuck you." His hands squeezed Hayama's butt, slapping both of his slave's butt cheeks, as his cock shot a stream of cum into his ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hayama let out a sharp cry of pleasure as Hunter's cum filled him. He broke off in a moan, "Let me come now, Lord Hunter...."
The OCA
"No," Hunter smiled. "I want this orgasm to be the biggest you ever had. So I'm going to fuck you a bit more, then I'll let you cum, slut," he growled, resuming his fucking of Hayama, pulling the boy into a kiss so he could not verbally argue with him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hayama responded by grinding his hips against Hunter's rubbing his hard cock against him, trying to alleviate the build up of pleasure and heat inside of him, and letting out his own little growl of pleasure. His arms went around his master, gripping onto the older vampire's shoulders.
The OCA
"Who's your Master, slut?" Hunter whispered, smacking Hayama's ass as he fucked the boy once again, and soon shot another serving of cum into him. "I'm going to cover you inside and out with cum, and then let you have the biggest orgasm of your life," he moaned as he continued to fuck Hayama's cum filled ass.
"G-great..." Hayama panted, "But... hurry.... Lord Hunter...." His words were cutt off by a wave of moaning as he grinded his hips against the older vampire's. (I'm baaaaccckkk)
The OCA
((Welcome back))

Hunter moaned and pulled out, shooting his seed onto Hayama's body and resumed fucking his butt, before delivering a slap to his button. He pulled him into a kiss, dominating his mouth as he kept fucking his body, not letting his orgasm still. "Beg, bitch," he whispered, pulling from the kiss. "Beg your Master to let you cum."
Hayama tried to growl but it came out as more of a groan. He let out a little gasp as his body practically screamed at him for release, then, "L-let me cum... let me cum Lord Hunter, please!"
The OCA
After shooting yet another batch of seed onto Hayama's face, Hunter smiled at his slave. "Okay, I'll let you cum, but you have to suck my cock first. Clean it, and use your mouth to make me cum inside your mouth. Once you've tasted my sperm, then I'll let you cum," the Vampire said, holding his hard dick in front of Hayama's face.