Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
Hayama gave a small grunt when the spell was placed on him, he frowned for a moment, then stepped towards Hunter. He placed his hand over the older vampire's cock through his clothes, rubbing it slowly on the tip with his fingers. "Come on...fuck me... you know you want to..." Hayama whispered against his neck, his voice almost a purr.
The OCA
"Indeed I do," Hunter moaned, placing his hands on Hayama's butt, groping it and delivering a slap to both cheeks. "Get on all fours and shake that ass for me. Maybe then I'll fuck you...Maybe."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hayama smirked, tossing the dress he was wearing, got onto his hands and knees and shook his ass at Hunter.
The OCA
"Remind me again you slutty little cocksucker," Hunter chuckled, rubbing his large cock against his butthole. "What do you want me to do?" he teased, slapping Hayama's ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I want you to fuck me...." Hayama moaned, "And let me cum."
The OCA
Hunter smiled and slapped Hayama's ass again before he began to fuck the slave, ramming his cock into his girly slave's tight butt. "You don't get to cum until I allow it, slut."
Hayama groaned, wriggling his hips, trying to pulls as much of Hunter into him as he could.

OOC: I will be gone from July 9th until the end of July
The OCA
((Then let's make use of the time we have))

"So Hayama, do you like my cock in your ass?" he moaned, slapping Hayama's butt. "Do you like the feel of a real man fucking you, and you being where you were meant to be, serving another?" Hunter shouted, ramming his cock harder and faster into the man's ass, his hands groping his hands before moving to pinch his nipples. "Who's a little slut? Tell me who's a girly cock-hungry bitch!"
"Yes I like it..." Hayama moaned back, "But don't get too comfortable Lord Hunter, I plan to have my cock in your ass some day." he let out a groan as Hunter's hands moved to his nipples.
The OCA
Hunter growled and suddenly pulled out of Hayama and flipped the boy over so he was on his back. He resumed fucking the boy and pulled him close so their lips brushed. "Get this straight, little bitch. I own you. You can fuck Io, or any of my other slaves, but no one dominates me. I am a Lord of Vampires, and you, are my slut." To emphasize this, he pulled the slave into a passionate, and dominating kiss.