Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
"Ummm... I think I'll go swim?" Io said, going back to the room and picking out a bathing suit for himself. Hayama, meanwhile, followed Hunter to a practice area, "What exactly are you going to be teaching me?"
The OCA
"What do you want to start out with?" Hunter asked, walking beside Hayama, placing his hand on the slave's butt. "Fire spells? Mind control? Potions? Teleportation? Invisibility?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"What I can already do is fire spells and minor mind control. So teleportation?" Hayama said, looking over at Hunter.
The OCA
((Do you want to timeskip the lesson, or actual go over it?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Time skip)
The OCA
"You're doing pretty well for a novice, Hayama," Hunter commented when the training was down. He teleported behind the slave and wrapped his arms around him, rubbing his cock against his slave's butt through the dress. "But how about a break?"
"Fine by me." Hayama said, turning around and kissing his master.
The OCA
"So how do you like being my slave, Hayama?" Hunter smiled, placing his hands on Hayama's ass and squeezing it, kissing his neck. When the boy answered, the Vampire Lord would whisper into his ear. "Want to see one of my favorite spells?"
Hayama pressed himself more against Hunter, "I like it very much..." And then, "What kind of spell?"
The OCA
Hunter placed his hand over Hayama's dick and suddenly a strange aura consumed it. "Now you can't cum unless I allow it. It will make it when you do cum, that much better," he explained. "Now beg for Master to fuck you. Tease me. Dance for me. Seduce me. Do whatever the slutty part of your mind tells you to do to get me to fuck you," he ordered, slapping his butt before stepping back.