Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
Hayama started off with low groans, but the harder, faster and more Hunter thrusted into him the louder he got.
The OCA
Soon Hunter was fucking Hayama as hard and as fast as he could, fucking Hayama with such power that the bed shook from his thrusts. Eventually, in a powerful, mind numbing orgasm, the Vampire Lord filled his slave up with the large amount of cum he had shot in a long time, so much Hayama looked slightly pregnant. "That's a fitting look for you...slave..." he whispered, keeping his hard cock inside of his slave's cum filled ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hayama, who had collapsed, panting on top of Io, didn't answer right away. He let Hunter pull himself out and pushed himself up until he was sitting to the side of Io, "Thanks..." He looked down at himself, "Not sure if I'll keep it, though." Io let out a little giggle.
The OCA
"Don't worry. I'll make sure to fill you again if it changes," the Vampire laughed as he walked over to a closet and pulled a robe onto himself. He then told the two to get dressed, but when they looked in the closet, all they could find were girl clothes. "Don't worry. There's just me and your fellow slaves here. Now get dressed in something of your choosing, and let's go eat breakfast."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hayama grit his teeth a little over the girls clothes, but put on a simple black dress. Io put on an another blue one, this one with silver embroidery at the bottom. The trio then went to the kitchens for breakfast.
The OCA
When the three reached the kitchen there were many other slaves making food. There were two plates with red, blood filled meat on the table and another plate with bread and butter, as wall as other delicious food for Io.
Hayama sat and began to eat his own plate of meat, enjoying the taste of his blood, but planning on taking a few sips from Io when he could. Io ate as many different things as he could from the food the other slaves had made for him.
The OCA
Hunter was the first to finish and he looked at his slaves. "Io, do what you want when you're done. I have many recreation activities you can do, or you can just sleep. Hayama. You're coming with me. We're going to go training," he said. "By the way, you look good in the dress," he complimented, looking the slaves over, thinking them as actual women for a second.
"What activities?" Io asked, looking pleased.

OOC: Sorry so short ^^;; Plot bunnies refusing to run for some reason...
The OCA
"There's a pool in the back, you can go play in the slave room with the other slaves. There you can play boardgames or have a pillow fight. Or you can follow us and watch us perform magic."