Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
"Very good actually." Hayama said, putting his hand on the back of Io's head, making him take off of him in. "Now, about that magic you were supposed to teach me. How does a lesson after we eat sound?... How exactly do I eat around here anyway?" Hayama asked, "At the Shop I just feed off of slaves there, would it be the same here?" As an fairly new vampire, Hayama almost always felt hungry.
The OCA
"Of course not. My slaves are precious to me. Here, Vampires eat the blood of fresh, red meat or just simple meat. Never the blood of my slaves," he said. "And I'll teach you after a quick fuck...For both you and Io here," he smiled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hayama smirked, "Good."
Io, unable to talk, gave a little mumble of happiness, sucking away at Hayama's cock.
The OCA
Hunter nodded, before placing his hand on Hayama's cheek and pulling the slave into a French kiss, dominating Hayama's mouth as he fucked Io.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hayama let him, then gave a faint groan as he came into Io's mouth. Io quickly swallowed it, as Hayama pulled away Io licked the excess off of his shaft. "Master, please cum inside of me..." Io moaned once Hayama was clean.
The OCA
Hunter shot his seed into Io's ass, filling his slave up. He slapped his ass, and pulled out and looked at Hayama. "Your turn, slut. Turn around, ass in the air, and beg for my cock!"
Hayama did as he was told, but grabbed Io and pulled him, underneath himself, grinding his own cock against the boy's smaller one. Looking back at Hunter he grinned, "Come on Lord Hunter, fuck me. Fuck me now, my lord!"
The OCA
Hunter smiled and placed both hands on Hayama's ass and slapped his cheeks, before slamming his cock into him, fucking the boy. "How does it feel my girly little slave to be fucked by a real man?" the Vampire lord growled, fucking Hayama's ass without mercy.
Hayama let out a low groan of pleasure, "Better then you can imagine, I think."
The OCA
"I'm glad you chose to become my slave. Its so fun showing showing you how much of a cute femboy slave you are," Hunter smiled. "Scream for me, bitch. Let the entire world hear your slutty cries as I plow your ass with my cock!"