Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
"F-fuck me... then breakfast?" Io offered, glancing once over at the still sleeping Hayama before turning his attention back to Hunter.
The OCA
Hunter smiled and pulled Io into a kiss, pushing his tongue into the small boy's mouth, while he pushed a finger into the slut's butt, followed by two more, his cock becoming harder and bigger.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io wriggled his hips a little to get comfortable with Hunter's fingers in him. He let out a tiny, whimpering moan and opened his mouth a little more, allowing his master more access. Gently, he reached out and stroked Hunter's cock.
The OCA
Hunter pulled out hid fingers and rubbed his cock against Io's butthole, before pushing his cock into his tight butt. "So how does it feel knowing your boyfriend is a cock loving slut? Just like you," he smiled, slapping Io's butt as he began to fuck the small boy's butt, thrusting in and out harder and faster.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io panted and gasped as Hunter thrusted into him, "It... it feels strange. But not bad." Io admitted, "H-he was always completely dominant before. I'm happy I get to stay with him..." He broke off with a groan, pleasure filling him, "M-master..."
The OCA
Hunter smiled and began to fuck Io as he rubbed his sharp fangs against the boy's neck. "Let me ask you a question, slut. Do you want me to bite? To turn you into a Vampire like Hayama and myself?"
Io jumped rather violently, twisting a little, "No. Don't bite me!" Io looked back at Hunter, clearly frightened. He really didn't want to become a vampire.
The OCA
"Calm down, slut," Hunter ordered, holding him. "I won't bite you if you behave and as long as you don't want me to," he promised, fucking Io. "Now just relax, and let your Master fuck you. That slut Hayama is much suited for sucking cock and being fucked than fucking your sweet ass, my dear," he said, kissing Io's neck and licking it.
"B-but he can still do it with me, right?" Io relaxed under Hunter's touch, he tilted his head more enjoying the feel of his master's tongue on his neck. Soon he was groaning and moaning again. Hayama woke up and smirked at them, "Got started without me?" He moved over to Io, pushing up his nightgown and moving his cock in front of Io's mouth, "Open wide..." Io responded, taking the head of Hayama's cock into his mouth.
The OCA
"If you both behave," Hunter replied. "What can I say? Io wouldn't even wait to eat before he begged me to fuck him," the Vampire growled. "Go ahead, Io, suck him," he said as he fucked the boy. "How did you sleep, Hayama?"