Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
Io quickly came with both of the vampire's stroking him. He returned Hunter's kiss and easily allowed his vampire master to dominate him. Once both vampires had finished pumping their seed inside of him Io looked like he could pass out from pleasure then and there.
The OCA
"Why don't we put this little slut down?" Hunter suggested, before reaching over and slapping Hayama's butt. "And have him watch as I fuck your mouth and ass?" the master growled, groping his new slave's ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Fine by me." Hayama said, gently easing Io off of him and lying him on the bed. He turned to Hunter and quickly took the older vampire's cock into his mouth, sucking hard.
The OCA
"Try to stay awake, Io. I want you to watch as I cover your old boyfriend with my cum. He's nothing, but my dirty little slut, just like you," Hunter moaned, thrusting into Hayama's mouth. "How do you like the taste, bitch?" he asked his slave.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hayama hummed his approval on Hunter's cock, moving his head back and forth. As Io watched be began to stroke himself, moaning lightly.
The OCA
With a moan, Hunter shot his seed down Hayama's throat, and pulled out, shooting the rest of it onto the slave's face. "Turn around and slap your own ass. Then beg me to fuck you like a girl," the Vampire ordered.
Hayama licked his lips and turned around, slapping his ass he looked back at Hunter, "Does this turn you on, Lord Hunter?" He smirked, "I want you to fuck me."
The OCA
"Mmmm....It does turn me on. Pay close attention, Io. I want you to watch as I dominate your boyfriend," he said, and was about to fuck Hayama, before smiling devilishly. "No...Shake you ass for me now. Move it around and slap it some more. Try to sound like a girl and beg me to fuck you, then blow me a kiss," he ordered, loving the power he had over the slave, wanting to turn this once proud Vampire Hunter into his new slave femboy.
Hayama laughed, slapping his own ass again, he looked back at Hunter, keeping his voice normal, "Fuck me, my Lord." Instead of blowing the vampire a kiss he leaned back, kissing Hunter before pulling away and slapping his ass again.
The OCA
"I suppose that will do, but we'll have to something about your stubbornness," he said, before slamming his entire cock into Hayama, fucking him mercilessly. "Look at Io, and tell him you're a dirty cock loving slut!" he growled, slapping his butt as he fucked his tight butt.