Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
Io bit his lip for a moment, before leaning forward and pressing his uncertain mouth to Hunter's. Allowing the vampire to easily slip his tongue into his mouth.
The OCA
Hunter moaned and slapped Io's butt, before pulling the boy into the kiss, his tongue entering Io's mouth. After a few minutes of making out, the Vampire released Io and smiled. "That was good, slut. You may eat," he said, as a bowl of beef stew was placed on the table, with a spoon and napkin.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io nodded and began to eat, the food was good and soon his bowl was empty. When he was done, he decided to ask another question, "Have you... ever let any of your slaves go?"
The OCA
"Hmmm? Well....Let me think about that...No," Hunter chuckled. "Why would any even want to escape? They love the life, and the fucking, I give them. You sure seemed to," he added, looking at Io.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io hesitated, "I did like it... but that doesn't mean I like you... you are a vampire...."
The OCA
"Oh? You didn't seem to not like me when I was fucking you. How about this? One last try? I fuck you, and if you can stop yourself from cumming in say....five minutes, you accept your life? Or I could just see if I can find the corpse of your ex boyfriend and fuck it's ass. Maybe make you watch?" he laughed.
Io shook his head, looking frightened, "No... no, I'll... be your slave." He said quickly, "Just please leave Hayama alone."
The OCA
"Hayama? Was that his name?" he chuckled. "Very well. When you're done eating, come here and give me a kiss and beg for me to fuck you. Maybe I'll leave your precious ex-boyfriend alone...Maybe," the Vampire laughed.
Io grimaced at the order, but finished his food and moved over to Hunter. He sat in the vampire's lap and kissed him, but pulling away after a moment, "Please... fuck me..."
The OCA
"Fuck what?" the vampire laughed and slapped the girly boy's ass. "Your slutty, girly ass?" He unzipped his pants, revealing his semi hard cock and ordered Io to fuck himself with it. When Io did, he would grab his hips and begin fucking his girly butt hard and fast.