Join our server on Discord

An Attempt to Explain the Anti-Renamon Sentiment
*digs around in pocket for 2 cents, finds one penny*
ohhhhh, andi really wanted to add my 2 cents... HEY i found another penney, anyhoo....
about making the board look cooler to draw in more people some new things may help but not another full board switch, instead of exp i rate myself on how well people know me, i don't know all of the new people and i know that many of you still don't know me but it's always fun to hear "i agree with Digi" or something like that, some chibi digi icons would be cool and maybe a changing layout or something but it's not really needed, if people only come here for the spiffy pictures and bright colors then they're not really members, just tourists. The level thingy and digital money like at Aya's board is cool but have you ever noticed how much spam there is in those boards, and how people aren't nearly as close (seriously i read the FAQ like 15 times and i never saw anything about having a different account, and that thing changes like daily ARGGGG!) here people are much more friendly, the only time i've ever been yelled at here is that time when i went crazy and starting demanding art and swearing, i think that may have been when i was overdosed on paxil...

about the renamon thingy, personally i don't care for renamon hentai, or yaoi or a lot of those things, the mass demand for renamon stuff anoyed me because there was almost nothing but it, i'm with breaker for miyako and maybe ruki and SORA or Lillymon ect. it never bothered me much but i started getting hentai from other places instead of getting it here, another thing that that reminds me of is that, despite me getting my hentai other places i still came here to chat when i could, this place doesn't need hentai or exp or levels or anything because the people here are the board and the board is a nice place to be (ya that was a complement to everyone here, i just drank a ton mountain dew and it's late so i'm getting almost a drunken happyness feeling, not to mention just watching adult swim, and Vash's peace and love thing) so to sum up a variety of art is good, the board is fine but extra little stuff never hurts (darker background and chibi digimon pictures everywhere!) and PEACE AND LOVE PEACE AND LOVE PEACE AND LOVE or whatever... ya, i'm a little crazzy right now, we'll be fine in the morning though