Join our server on Discord

THAT'S IT
Ah, that's good that they made them good again. XD

Though this does seriously pose a question about the Halo continuity and why humanity still didn't have the awesome versions of those guns in Halo 2 & 3. *lol*

Eh, I haven't played ODST, though from what I understand, the campaign mode is kind of short. Is that true?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
If you play it on normal difficulty with 3 friends, yea it is fast. Took my girlfriend and I about 4 hours, taking our time and enjoying it. Took me 6 on my own. Best difficulty is Heroic. So compared to the other Halo campaigns, yea it is a little short, but when compared to campaigns of your typical xbox 360 games, it is average length.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
(05-04-2010 05:34 AM)Kyosan Wrote: Let me think;

There were armor sets for the game. Some allow you to roll, move faster, turn invisible, jetpacks as earlier mentioned...

I love rolling around in reach makes the game feel a lot faster than previous Halos too bad its an elite specific ability. I like the elites but you don't always get the option to pick them.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Well, there is a sticky grenade launcher with lock-on capability...plus the Beam Rifle now actually fires a proper beam of energy!

The only thing that bugs me with Reach is that the DMR and Needle Rifle are both good guns, but they need better medium range damage. By the time you've laid at least 3 to 4 shots into your foe, they've taken cover. Assault rifle and Plasma Rifle kick ass though so that's good.

Also, ODST is short sometimes but it's very atmospheric. Creeping through the dark streets as the rookie is great, but playing as the rest of the squad in full on fights is great too. Plus the achievements are pretty neat to chase after (has got 1000G :D).
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I honestly consider the weapons in Reach to be almost perfectly balanced. The only one I'm having problems with getting the hang of is the Grenade Launcher. Not as easy as it may seem. Players are slightly less speedy and have a slightly reduced jump capabilities compared the other halo games and it does take a little longer to finish a person off due to adjusted rates of fire, but it lends halo reach a slightly slower, yet welcome change of pace. You can enjoy every kill.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus