Join our server on Discord

THAT'S IT
I'm bringing my xbox to campus. I'm playing Reach today. Maybe my classmates can join in.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Um, okay. Great, I hope you have fun. This kind of thread though is kind of pointless since it isn't really going to spur discussion. :P
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I agree. This sounds more like a Tweet than a thread.

In an effort to incite conversation, I haven't seen Reach yet, but the media has been going apeshit over it. Is it really that good, or is it like the Halo 3 overhype?
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I haven't seen much of Reach either, and I'm not interested. I haven't heard anything that made me think "This ISN'T just Halo 3 again, this is something completely different." I heard jetpacks. That would be it.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Watching my buddy play it as I'm downloading it, so i'll change this into a reach thread!!!
The new Armor abilities are definitely altering the flow of battle better then the equipment did in Halo 3.
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Let me think;

There were armor sets for the game. Some allow you to roll, move faster, turn invisible, jetpacks as earlier mentioned....

Seems like there's also an Objective mode put in the game now where one side is attacking and one side is defending. Sort of like an Assault game from Unreal Tournament.

Oh, and a gigantic EMP bomb from your suit by punching the ground.

Why it won't download faster I don't know. I want to see it for myself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh by the way, theres been some server trouble with it today. I could only get on one game and then the servers weren't available. I think Bungie miscalculated how many people would be playing the Beta.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I wish Duke Nukem Forever would have came out. D:

In all honestly though, I don't have much interest in Halo: Reach. I don't hate the Halo games, but they don't really excite me either. I really enjoyed playing co-op on Halo 1, but then they had to go and nerf the pistol and assault rifle in later games. Lame.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(05-04-2010 10:11 AM)Crimson Fox Wrote: I wish Duke Nukem Forever would have came out. D:

In all honestly though, I don't have much interest in Halo: Reach. I don't hate the Halo games, but they don't really excite me either. I really enjoyed playing co-op on Halo 1, but then they had to go and nerf the pistol and assault rifle in later games. Lame.
They un-nerfed them in Reach. YAY
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
(05-04-2010 10:11 AM)Crimson Fox Wrote: In all honestly though, I don't have much interest in Halo: Reach. I don't hate the Halo games, but they don't really excite me either. I really enjoyed playing co-op on Halo 1, but then they had to go and nerf the pistol and assault rifle in later games. Lame.
Actually, as Reach will take place before Combat Evolved chronologically, your good ol' assault and pistol are back. The new assault rifle actually kicks ass too, and the new plasma rifle is exceptionally powerful.

Oh, and by the way if you are gonna play the beta, give the ODST campaign a go. It's not hot at the moment, but it's got it's own little twist on the Halo "run and gun" stratagem.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds