Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG.
lol, sounds like people love evokers but love screwing cards to fragments even more. Let me review the list of all the stuff we need for this RPG:

- Universe's Basics. (Where it'll take place and how) Done!
- Main Gameplay Elements. (What we'll use, how, why and where it'll start) Done!
- Aestethics. (Extra elements, summoning ways, etc) Done!
- Main Characters. (We need the unaware people born as Fool Arcanna Users!)

So, yeah. Everyone will be able to choose to make any number of (usable) characters they want and what their Arcanna will be, but we'll only use two Fool Arcanna Users. One for the Paragons or one for the Renegades (We'll name the teams like that after the Prologue just for fun. Mass Effect references for the win!)

Any volunteers/suggestions for the main characters of the game? :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, I'll volunteer for the Paragon Fool Persona user. :P To balance it out, I'll probably create a normal Renegade Persona user too, but he/she won't be a Fool Arcana. XP
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar's pretty much explained this all to me, and as a result, a Persona RP sounds pretty killer! I'm looking forward to starting!

So let's do our best, right?

all i ever wanted was the world.

Okay, nobody else volunteers for the Renegade leader though?

And let's speed this process up a bit, guys. I need everyone interested to PM me with the following info covered for their characters (Don't add anything else that's not asked for, please):

Name:
Physical Description: (Add clothing style, accessories and whatever here)
Psychological Description: (This is important, please write how your character behaves in full detail, what they like, what they don't like, what they'd do in life-death situations with people close to them)
Weaponry of Choice: (No multi-talented people please)

Send 'em in!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad