Join our server on Discord

Umm... Hi!
Exactly. I mean... If you're blind, what else is there to do but to become champ in an underground fight club and throw heavy rocks at people? I know that's what I'd do!
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Hey there. I'm Cowboy...or, I was. Some people think I'm mute, but that's because I don't really see a point in talking constantly.

Basically, I'm that disturbingly quiet guy watching you from the back of the bus.

Welcome to the boards. Be sure to have fun. And watch out for Psycho. He has a nasty habit of supergluing himself to your leg if you let him....pulling that out of your leg fur freaking hurts.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(05-04-2010 02:31 AM)Mute Point Wrote: Toph is one of my favorite TV characters. Not only is she a total badass, but part of what makes her that way is the fact that she was born with a disability, and learned to overcome it.

I always thought that because of the disability, she could learn to see through the earth more easily, thus making her even stronger of an earth bender. (why she is a child prodigy)
And her masters are badgermoles. BADGERMOLES!! She learned martial arts and earthbending from giant mole-badger things!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Welcome to the boards

I've never understood why people need to imdmiately target girls in games. Mabye it's just be because they are a minority in games but honestly it's annoying and sort of pathetic when you need to constantly bother someone like that. [/rant]
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I can understand to a certain degree not believing people are who they say they are in games.. MMORPGs have quite a history of attracting men who pretend to be women to try to get stuff.

But honestly.. You'd think that posting a pic on the guild website where you're flipping them off and holding a big sign that says "Screw you (guild name)!" would make them figure it out. I mean.. That would be more than enough for me to believe it :P
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Hope its Not too late to say Hello :D Hey Mute Point! Welcome, how are things going on here for ya? hope ur being treated well by my comrades.

Rav: Their...not comrades.

I like calling them comrades.

Rav: Their...not communists ok? Get it in your head!

Fine whatever! Geez, RP characters... >.>
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well hello and welcome Lady Mute! By choosing DaD you have shown the same utter lack of sanity that we do! By the way, who's your fav character from digimon?

Diva: Welcome to the dark side kid! *Gives you the evil welcome basket, full of badass evil cloths, a doomsday weapon, torture devices, and fresh homemade cookies*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions