Join our server on Discord

Umm... Hi!
I never know what to say in these things.. but here goes.

My name is Sarah, I'm 20 years old. Haven't watched digimon in years, so I have no idea what happened in the last season.

I can't talk due to a birth defect, which caused me a lot of problems when I played World of Warcraft. I know I shouldn't care, but it gets annoying hearing "That's not a girl! It won't talk in vent!" all the time.. It also makes dating a bit difficult, but I manage it.

I've been roleplaying via chatrooms and MSN messenger for many years, so I'll probably be active in your RPG section.

I guess that's it.. Any questions, just ask.
It's good to have another RP'er in the forum! Allow me to be the first to welcome you, the DaD will take care of your belongings, choose your room and remember that you can have anything you want but you better not take it from me.

Welcome to the Jungle. Welcome to the Jungle! :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well welcome Sarah to DaD, need any help with anything just ask DragonMasterX or Lord Patamon or you could just ask me

An RPer, well cant wait to see what to do in the RP section

Plus its good to see more girls coming to DaD as there is not that many on DaD
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Hi there, and welcome to the DaD. meh, as long as you know some digimon i think you'll be fine. I don't use vent on WoW, so I wouldn't know of them problems...but that must bite....questions questions....nope none i can think of. enjoy your stay and we hope to see you around.

Fred_18 out.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Most people on WoW don't believe someone is a girl until they hear them talk on vent.. Some of those are cool about it, but others. Well, They get annoying really fast.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
welcome to heroics and raids, where gear-nazi's run rampart, new 80s left right and center, ninja-looters, and increadibly rude people are. but there are those that are pretty decent, so yes it will be annoying for sure. at least from what i've seen when playing WoW.
The OCA
I'm checking out a new server via a trial account.. So far I've had 4 guild offers, 10 people hit on me, 2 lvl 80 badasses randomly run me through places, and one guy offered to give me 100g to get me started.. If trial accounts could trade and join guilds, I'd be all set.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
well, i wish you luck on whatever realm you choose.
The OCA
Hi, my brother just said he met you so yeah hi.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Hello. Thats the nicest I can get. Sorry.