Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"Because you might be indeed. I just don't know you much yet," Nath grinned lightly from the more positive reaction from the neko girl, before then folding his own arms and then staring onto her gently. She was going to be a tough nut to crack, but he knew kindness was a blessing. "So, tell me more about yourself. Is there anything you like?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The silver-haired neko blinks surprised but then a smile forms on her lips and she nears him. "Such as, mhh?" She pokes her tongue out cutely while leaning closer to him. "What exactly you want to know?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Perhaps all about you? What you like, what you prefer, your favourite foods?" Nath asked kindly, smirking a little deviously as he too neared her curiously. He had become fascinated her in the short time he had come to know her - almost too fascinated perhaps for his own good.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara gently puts a finger to her lips, thinking quietly for a moment before replying. "About food. Mhh I like mostly foods with fish in it" she pokes her tongue out cutely. "I hate anything spicy though" Chuckling gently, Sara innocently sat down on his lap while looking at him and smiles. "How about you ask specific things like about my taste for food instead of asking things in general huh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing hardly once she sat down in his lap and blushing darkly, Nath looked up to the neko. Just the thought of having a girl, especially something like a... catgirl, on his lap, made him stirr both nervously and almost energetically. "W-Well, I dunno... any specific type of fish? Favourite drinks or type of drinks?" He asked lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara seemed marvellous with his reaction. He looked more adorable than anything and quite cute too. "I like all kinds of fish really. I'm not picky" she pokes her tongue out cutely before adding. "And my favourite drink is Ice tea. What about you huh?" she asks cutely while wrapping her arms around his neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flushing darkly while she cuddled up close to him, the brown-haired man looked away nervously for a moment, his trousers seeming to bulge just gently from the sudden closeness as he looked back onto her. "I... I just enjoy coffee really. Really sweet coffee, though. I-I can't stand the bitters."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Coffee makes me sleepy" The neko girl admitted while poking her tongue out cutely. It was only then, when she snuggles him more, that she felt the slight bulge pressing against her leg. "mhh.. what's that, that I am feeling?" she asks curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhh~ d-don't ask about it-" Nath trailed off, flushing his hardest as he stared upon her. He didn't want to admit it out loud to her, nor really acknowledge it because of what she might have thought. He was in a very awkward position. What the hell am I supposed to tell her?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The neko girl tilts her head cutely to the side. She was acting unusually cutie for one that holds the title of Blood Signet. "Ohh~ Look at you. Blushing so deeply" She commented while poking his cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions