Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
Blublub
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I envy you x3 Why am I never able of coming up with great plots like this haha and is The Blood Signed bad at first? or Good right from the start?
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Bad at first, if you want.

All up to you :3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh I don't mind x3 me likes it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alright then, let's see what I can come up with.

==============================================

In the city of Herokin, there are three parts to the city; the largest being Herokin itself. Branched off of that and on a small island on the opposite side, is the G.E.N area, seperated because of turf wars between violent gangs.

Walking along the streets of Herokin, and brushing past normal bystanders as they went to work or other, Nath sighed. Today was just not his day; he'd been attacked twice in the same day by thugs who luckily he managed to scrape off. Getting back home from work was never as tiring as usual.

As he rubbed the strange red marking under his eye, he continued to make his way home, not knowing what dangers were also lurking around the corner or in the shadows of the alleyways. "Damn, always my bad luck, isn't it..." He grumbled under his breath.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Not that far from Nath, the Blood signet wandered Herokin. Her memories were foggy and whenever she would try to remember anything, it would only cause her more pain. "I wonder why I can't remember much" Not that long she shrugged that thought off her mind once she felt an unusually familiar presence.

"Mhh..who?" Sara asks herself while heading to the source of that feeling. Spotting Nath, her curiosity increases of why did his presence seemed oh so familiar. She couldn't help but follow him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Nath continued to head home, he paused for a moment outside a convenience store. He wasn't sure what he'd find in there but he knew he needed some things for the night in terms of food. With a small shrug, he began to enter inside, putting his arms into his pockets while searching the aisles, not knowing someone was following him.

"Now, let's see..." He mumbled to himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I am left clueless. I don't know if she is suposed to remember him x3 or simply see him as an enemy. x3

IC:

Sara kept following Nath, though as she got near, suddenly she felt a strong headache. "Argh.." The tainted creature lost control over her body for a while to the point she casts a spell aimlessly inside the store. Not what she wanted at the moment, but she called a lot of attention while groaning in pain.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Meant to see him as an enemy.

IC:

Although of the commotion behind him, Nath managed to keep looking for the stuff he needed inside the store - not realising behind him was his destiny. Grabbing a few cans of drink and a packet of stir-fried food, he groaned before then putting it in his basket and hurrying on. "Hmm, this, and that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It was then, when Sara regained her focus that she switched her attention to Nath. Her blood boiled at the sight of him not had even noticed. Grinning gently, she murmurs an incantation under her breath and casts an ice ball towards him. "You should cease to exist"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions