Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"See? You can be nice, it's just you don't feel like you should." Nath started, before then cutting a piece of his own cake and chewing on it gently, smiling softly and gulping before then keeping his eyes on her. He had to admit, even with kitten parts she was quite... cute. Not the best thing to admit to the person who tried to kill him or attack him only an hour or so beforehand, so he kept it to himself. "But I can notice you can control yourself at least."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I.." Sara didn't finish her sentence and ends up blushing darkly, bringing more cake to her mouth and munching on it happily before finally finishing her sentence. "I got corrupted yes. I got the title of Blood Signet. But I wasn't yet fully turned to the other side or so to speak" she admits while wiggling her tail behind her.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Then remain where you are now, because that's a lot more pleasant then probably going any further." Nath mumbled gently, blushing lightly himself as he looked onto her once more and then tried to focus once more on his cake, chewing on more and more and gulping it down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I..humm.." Sara blushed and looked away to try and hide that. "I don't belong anywhere yet. Nor on the good side nor on the dark side. If I remain like this, I'll always be on a limbo" she admitted while still looking away.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Then why don't you be with me? Not for the fact I'm a "Signet" but rather for who I am." Nath asked, though blushed himself to the question - worded awkwardly but his meaning was there for the neko Blood Signet to consider.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The way he worded that out, even her found it kinda awkward and made her blush even more. "Why would you offer shelter to the one that tried to kill you? To the one, the likes of you is supposed to eradicate from this world?" she asks softly while looking at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Because to say all of you are bad is to be a misjudgement." Nath then paused and put his fork down, no longer eating his cake before looking onto her sternly - placing his elbows on the table and folding his hands together before resting his chin on them. "You tried at first. You haven't killed me just now. If you were evil, you would have brought your fire back to kill me the moment I had my back turned. You didn't, therefore I'll give you the chance to live; not out of spite, remorse or pity, but out of kindness."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Who said I wouldn't try anything now?" Sara asks him while reaching her hand out, summoning just a small ball of dark fire. "I could always try but nah, I appreciate your kindness. You definitely have been the first one showing that to me. Funny huh? A Signet being kind to a former one" chuckling gently, the neko girl makes the fire disappear and then looks at him. "Well I will be staying exactly then huh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes, you will. At least, if you have nowhere to go, you can stay here with me." Nath murmured lightly, looking onto her curiously before then pushing aside his mostly finished cake - not feeling hungry anymore before then chuckling. "Besides, I want to get to know the person behind that stupid "Blood Signet" title, it's probably a lot more interesting."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ahaha, what makes you think I am any interesting?" The neko girl smiles while staring into Nathan's eyes. "I am not interesting already with the title." she folds her arms together, wiggling her tail slowly back and forth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions