Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"Kill you? Meh. I'm not like that." Nath grunted as he finished off his coffee, polishing it off as he placed the cup to a side before then lookin on her. "Now tell me what the hell I'm properly supposed to do."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Is it my impression or are you seeking answers from the one you are supposed to destroy?" Sara chuckled while taking a sip from her coffee while sighing softly. "Signets are the good in this world. Their goal is to maintain peace or at least prevent the dark forces to turn this into their play ground."
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I still think there's some good in you, otherwise you would have tried to kill me at every possible second." Nath continued on par with her words, filling his cup up with more coffee and refilling before then taking another warm sip, sighing relaxed before looking on her firmly. "Besides, I'm too polite - I hate hurting girls."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara blinked surprised and blushes even more. The girl looked away to hide her blush, but her tail betrayed her and started wagging behind her. "No-one had looked at me as just a simple girl" The blood signet admitted.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Then I guess I'm different huh?" Nath chuckled dryly, his humour coming back to him as he stood up from his chair and shifted over to the fridge, looking over all his assortments of food and dessert before then peeking onto Sara. "Would you like anything to eat dessert wise, Miss..." He paused, he never caught her name nor asked it. What a bumbling fool, he thought to himself, as he slapped his face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara blinks surprised but then giggles. "You want to know the name of your enemy?" she murmurs softly before nearing him. "Even though we talked for a while now. We never said each other's name huh? I'm Sara" the Blood Signet replied to him, her cat alike ears twitching softly. "No-one has ever desired to know my real name either. I was always called Blood Signet"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, Sara." Nath paused, before then looking back to the girl and then stopping. It was only then he noticed the neko features of the girl, her cat ears and tail standing out to him before he blushed lightly and looked back. "You're not my enemy. You're... an acquaintance." Nath muttered, before pulling out a small strawberry white cake, slicing two pieces before looking back. "Would this be alright?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The girl's ears perk up in the air, being more noticeable now. "An acquaintance? At least sounds better than enemy" she comments gently before taking a look at the strawberry cake. "Anything that is sweet, is perfect to me" surprisingly, she pokes her tongue out rather playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good then, you can have some." Nath chuckled lightly to the more playful reaction, looking towards her ears before then placing the plate and a fork on the table where she was sat - moving back to where he sat before seating himself. "Enjoy it at least." He murmured lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
This time, Sara had noticed him staring at her ears but decided not to say anything right on the moment. "Well thank you at least" she murmurs gently and holds the fork, taking a bit of the cake on it and bringing to her mouth. Instinctively, she murrs happily to the sweet flavor, even her ears would twitch cutely and her tail wag happily behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions