Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"Well, I hope so. It's where I live for now, anyway." Nathan grumbled as he shuffled in, leaving his coat and things on the side as he walked in, slipping the kettle on and then pulling up a spare chair to the table for Sara before sitting himself down and staring on her. "Now, take a seat, please."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nodding gently, Sara nears the chair before sitting gently down on it and looking up at Nathan. "So what exactly you want to know?" the blood signet sighs softly and rests her arms on the table. A feeling of failure washed over her.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"All you know, to be honest. Not even I know much of myself," Nath grumbled, grabbing spare coffee cups and placing two on the table. With a soft sigh, he looked onto her before mumbling. "Everything you know."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You don't even know you are a Signet? Well more like do you even know a Signet's purpose?" Sara asks softly while gently holding the coffee cup, taking a small sip from it before adding. "I'm surprised you even know how to use your powers that is."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wait what? Signet?" Nath paused briefly while taking a sip of his own coffee, pausing for a moment before then looking onto the lady with curious eyes. "And what about them? I've had them since I was young, you can't be telling me there's some destiny-like reason to it now, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You expected them to be what? A gift? A mere coincidence?" Sara groaned under her breath before reaching her hand out and summoning a ball of ice. "Powers given to those who were chosen to be Signets. Signets are meant to save this world. Destroy the dark powers that lurk in this world if you prefer"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So if I'm a Signet, what does that make you?" Nath asked lightly, frowning at the possibility while trying to absorb as much information as he could about the situation - any help would have been appreciated by him, but he wasn't going to admit it outright.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Let's see" Pausing for a moment, the blood signet put a finger to her lips before responding rather sarcastic. "I tried to kill you? What you truly think I am?" Sara then sighed and replied truthfully to him instead. "I'm one of those dark powers. If you prefer, I'm a corrupted Signet"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I should have guessed you were nothing good." Nath responded back harshly, though sarcastically as he took another sip of his coffee, before then pointing his cup at her. "But if you can be as civilized as to sit down and drink coffee with a "Signet", I don't think you're entirely evil. Just blessed with darkness."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmhff I was once a Signet too" Sara pouted and looked to the side while crossing her arms. "I still wonder how did you manage to bring up any goodness in me. I shouldn't had cared if you'd take my life away or not. After all that's what you are meant to do. To kill the likes of me"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions