Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"Sooo..." Nath grinned, as he teased her anal walls for a little while longer with the lube before withdrawing his fingers. With the spare lube across his fingers, he spread it gently across the beads before prodding the smallest one to her hole, smirking. "...Since you enjoyed that, want this now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmrr~" Sara purrs softly and nods while blushing still. "Y-Yesh...go ahead" she responded cutely, resting her head on the pillow, eager for what was to come.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright then, let's begin." With a soft prod against the neko's backdoor with the anal beads, Nath began to feed the small sphere-shaped objects into her rump, as two of the smaller spheres slipped into her depths. "How's that, sweetie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The silver-haired neko lifts her tail up, wiggling it frantically while purring cutely. "Ahh~ I-It still feels nice like that, Nathie" She responded in between soft moans that escaped her throat.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ohh? You think so my sweet kitty?" Nath teased her playfully as he left the two smaller beads within her smooth rump, observing her reaction and enjoying teasing her as he then pressed another, slightly larger then the last two beads at her backdoor, before slowly easing it past her anal walls. "Mmhh, another one in..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The silver-haired neko girl could feel her anal walls stretching for the bead to slip in inside. It was a mix of feelings at the same time. She was still feeling that pleasing feeling along with a tiny bit of pain. "Ahh~Nathie" She murmurs his name softly, while taking her time to get used to the feeling of all that inside her rear. Soft purrs escape her throat and her tail wiggled happily up in the air. "D-Don't forget to be gentle my sweet thing"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm trying to be gentle," Nath chuckled lightly as he enjoyed hearing the neko's moans, and her murmuring his name as the bead finally slipped inside after having some difficulty passing by her rump, preparing the next slowly while allowing her time to get used to having the bead within her tight passage. "But it seems like you're really enjoying it more then I thought..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aah~ Nathie, don't say things like that" Sara softly says while gasping right afterward. The silver-haired neko letting out a soft meep as she felt another bead within her, stretching her walls even more than the previous one. "I-It hurts a bit" She admits yet still letting out pleasing moans. Even her folds were wetting as her arousal grew with all the teasing in her rear end.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, it hurts?" Nath quickly mumbled, as he stopped preparing the next bead for a brief moment, holding out for a few moments before reattempting to press the next, larger bead into her anal passage - working it slowly before it finally slipped inside. Now the largest bead and last bead was the last to enter her passage. "Want to go for the last one?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The silver-haired neko girl shivers softly, still feeling slightly uncomfortable with all that material within her anal passage. "D-Do you think it would even fit inside, sweetie?" She asks softly and grasping the bed covers even more. Despite that mix of feelings at the same time, she was curious nonetheless to discover if the last one it would fit and what would be the sensation she would feel out of it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions