Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"I don't know, you just tried to literally kill me. While I've got you here," Nath grunted, tightening his grip harder around the Blood Signet, gripping her tighter across her arms before then baring his teeth. "I want answers. Who are you, how do you know me, what the hell are you, why am I like this." He roared.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blood signet yelped softly once he crushed her body even more against his own. "Ohh you don't know whom you are? Now isn't that awkward huh" Laughing gently, Sara then added. "Why would I give you the pleasure of giving out the information just like that mh?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Because I can very well crush you and burn you like a candle wick just as easily, and I won't even take a bit of a burn to go home with. Now tell me," Nath roared, gritting his teeth as his body suddenly reacted to his words, growing warmer across his entire body and across his arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"AHH..." The blood Signet groaned, she hated the warmth and feeling it all over her body was unpleasant for her. "And who told you I would care if I die or not?" Sara tried to look confident in that situation.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Because you were after me for some reason. No person comes for another without a reason. You want answers for something." Nath explained, warming up even more as he stared on her, wondering how long she would hold before she would snap.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara gripped her hands tightly and closed her eyes tightly for a moment before sighing. "Can we get out of it at least? Too much of a crown to give out information and please stop that warmth. I don't like it" the blood signet sighed disappointed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lowering the heat of his body back to it's normal level, Nath nodded gently, looking around as he could see many people beginning to wonder what happened indeed. Letting go of Sara for a moment, he re-grasped her for a moment before telling her. "Hold your breath." After a few moments, he suddenly sped at an inhuman rate out of the window, shattering through as he arrived back at a nearby flat, whipping out his keys while looking to Sara and then back to the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Why?" Sara barely managed to murmur out the question but it wasn't in time, by the time she finished spelling it out, he had already used his ability. Once standing infront of the door, the blood signed couldn't help but bring a hand to her chest, it hurted her. "Were you trying to kill me like that?" she groaned.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You tried to kill me, sorry. It's a habit I forget to tell people who just could've froze my heart." Nath grunted a little harshly, though moved to lead her into the apartment room. It was fairly small, with little ornaments there in places and a small TV. A little kitchen and a table remained as he filed notes off of the floor and letters before letting her in. "Come on in."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Very funny aren't you?" Sara commented and gently stepped inside. She looked around, taking a quick look at his place. "Seems comfy in here" she murmured softly and then looked back at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions