Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
Growling teasingly, Nath quickly approached the neko after she began to wiggle her butt for it, closing the door behind him as he then caught up to her before slapping her cute rump soundly. "Mmrrr... definitely not anything good, but naughty..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The Neko couldn't help but jump up once he slapped her butt. "Ooh~ Naughty boy, slapping my cutie rear like this" She commented while pouting cutely and rubbing her rear, even though she had to admit she had enjoyed it. "Mnh..then what's on your mind huh?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh, I want to go straight into using those toys on you, rawrrr..." Nath growled happily, feeling eager already as he urged her towards the couch, smirking softly before then sitting down on the couch himself. "If you're up to it, my naughty kitty." He teased, smirking across his lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The silver-haired neko blushed though her tail wagged frantically behind her, once hearing the suggestion. "Mnhh... I am naughty? What about you?" She teased while poking her tongue out before then adding. "Which toy would you want to use first anyway?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... perhaps those teasing beads?" Nath grinned curiously, waiting to see the neko's reaction as he paused for a moment, before dealing a sound slap to Sara's rump, grasping it in his hand while beginning to nuzzle her gently. "If you would like..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"EEK~" The silver-haired neko meeped loud once she felt him slapping her rear, though she then murrs, enjoying the feeling of him grasping her rear in his hand. "Ooh~ I so love that suggestion already" Sara admitted while blushing darkly and murring as he nuzzles her. "Don't make me wait then" She commented eagerly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ohh, I won't make you wait then..." Nath murred happily as he continued to nuzzle her softly, grasping her wonderful cheeks more before then slowly guiding her towards the bed once more with a curious smirk. "Let's drop the toys near the side and get back out of these clothes, hmm...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara meowed cutely once he grasped her cheeks even more. As he guided her along with him back to the bedroom, she smiles innocently. "Mhh.. Does it mean I can undress you?" She asks curiously though in a teasing way.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhm, sure does." Nath nodded, eager for her to begin as he then slowly sat down on the edge of the bed, staring up to the beautiful neko before then slightly lying back with his arms behind him. "It all depends if you want to."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The silver-haired neko blushes and smiles. "Naughty boy. Well I do want to, but you are not making my life any easier by laying down" She giggles and then just grins while nearing him. Gently bringing her hands to undo his trousers and gently grasping the rim and pulling his trousers down, eagerly wiggling her tail behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions