Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
Pausing for a moment, Nath thought for a moment before then suddenly crashing through the left aisle, trying to avoid what was coming for him while grunting and biting his lower lip. "Already another enemy? Now what?" He grunted, tapping his hands together as his hands began to burn gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Show up here and stop hiding" the Blood Signet yelled before adding. "I know you are there at least plus I can oh so feel your presence" she commented rather annoyed she could feel him.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Feel my presence? Damn, guess hiding's out of the question then! Nath grunted hardly, poking his head out from around the corner, focusing his eyes on his target for a moment before chuckling dryly. "You picked a great place for a fight, didn't you? Nothing like a little shop brawl to lighten the spirits!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blood signet slowly made her move into the shop. "How about you stop stalling and actually come to face me?" she said rather annoyed while reaching her hand out, calling out a dark flame; ready to attack her opponent.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Fine, I'll come to face you!" Nath roared, before slapping his fingers twice against the aisle floor, sending two waves of red hot fire streaming in a line across the floor towards the Blood Signet in an attempt to startle.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blood signet groaned while managing to dodge the fire. "Lovely. And I can bet that is not all you can do huh" Chuckling gently, Sara crossed her arms, waiting for Nath to show up before attacking once again. "I'm getting bored just by waiting so long for you to properly do anything"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, really." Nath grinned, sending more down the aisle and then controlling it to follow the Blood Signet around as he dashed down the other aisle admist the chaos, trying to get a sneak attack before then grinning and furiously turning the corner. "Let's see if you can stop this!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blood signet grinned darkly and murmured another incantation under her breath, pointing her hand down, she created another ball of her dark fire and threw it at his aisle in order to stop it before it would reach her. "I thought this would had been what you planned right on the first attack"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lunging forward from the side, Nath suddenly lifted his arms up through the gaps in her arms, grasping her shoulders up with his arms and moving his legs forward to stop her from moving her legs. Grinning gently, he grunted before then smiling. "Gotcha!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blood signet blinks surprised at first, realizing how she just let her guard down and fell for an old trick. "Mhhph what do you plan on doing with me now huh?" she groaned annoyed at the situation yet she couldn't help but blush slightly nonetheless due to the closeness of their bodies.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions