Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
"Mmhh..." Hyouzen's eyes slowly opened, the burly water dragon yawning rather loud as he awoke. "What time is it?" He groaned as he arose, before he laid eyes on Foria, and then smiled. "Oh, morning, cutie. How are ya?" He then leaned in to playfully kiss her nose.

----------

"Rawrr..." growled Jedrek happily, unable to resist Livian's beauty. He then realized he was being a bit rude and blushed, before asking her, "Um, do you need any help tying that up back there?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Her nose twitched like an actual canine. "I'm doing great hulk." Foria smiled sensually at him. Raising up from the bed, getting her new clothes from her storage magic and putting away her old clothes back in. "and don't run away while your at it." she joked.

Livian nodded, still daze from her nap. "Yes...I think." The horrifying dream just didn't make her slept right until she hugged him while she was dreaming about the past. And from what she didn't now better; she took of the cloth around her revealing her whole body along with her towel that held her. She held up the new clothing that was given to her from SolJowl and noticed it was a corset which required pullings from the back. "Nevermind I really do need help."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hehe, now why would I run away when I have such a lovely lady right next to me?" he asked jokingly, laughing lightly as he grabbed some of his clean clothes and started to get dressed. "Anyways, I'm ready to go whenever you are, Foria."

----------

Jedrek smiled lightly and nodded, telling her, "Sure, I'll handle it, Livian." The debonair dark dragon grabbed the stray laces and starting tying things up in the back, making sure everything was secure and comfortable for her. "There, how's that?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh you want to take a bath with me? You're such a bad dragon." Foria continued to tease, her tail wagging excitedly.

She nodded. "Thank you." before her body tumbled onto him. Her cheeks flushed from embarrassment. "I-I-I'm sorry." she quickly apologize. "I didn't mean to be clumsy."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heheh, I don't hear you saying no, my naughty little canine." Hyouzen laughed lightly and playfully kissed her nose. "C'mon, I can help you wash your back and well...everywhere." He smirked darkly, while his finned wail wagged eagerly.

Jedrek blushed lightly before he smiled softly towards Livian as he secured her in his arms. "Don't worry about it, lovely. I know that dress must be a bit awkward to move around in." He continued to look at her lying in his arms and added, "You look very pretty in it though, I must admit."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Foria continued to playfully smiled at him. "Oh is that so? Well I don't mind some scrubbing from a water dragon such as you." she giggled going in the shower. She placed the clothes near the sick as she turned on the faucet. "Come in.~" she cooed at the blue dragon.

The purple dragoness nodded. She was wearing a beautiful lolita, it blended well with the fur on her back. Her tail went through of it, as it is obvious that the Hyena knows she might be uncomfortable hiding one of her dragonic limbs.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heheh, coming..." Hyouzen undressed and quickly joined her in the shower. He let out a pleased growl as he gazed upon Foria's lovely nude figure once again, while the water cascaded down on their bodies. "Alrighty, go ahead and turn around, cutie, and we can get started." As he spoke, his claw reached for the some soap, while he eagerly waited for her to get into position.

----------

"Hmmm, well maybe once we get to the next town, we can get you a more comfortable disguise." Jedrek felt a bit guilty, seeing that Livian wasn't completely comfortable in the dress. He then turned to Soljowl and asked him, "So what now? It seems we have two goals, find a way home for you all, and help Livian regain her powers. Do any of you three have any ways of detecting magic?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions