Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
Alias's armored mechanical body stiffened, his ears perking up as if he were trying to listen in to something. "Affirmative." He complied, and walked past Zex calmly, disregarding him and making his way to the directive; Alicia. A larger grid of blue light formed around both girls this time, about the size of a large room, before it shrunk down to a box 10x10 feet. "This unit apologizes for leaving you alone. This unit notices your companion, and knows felines are fond of cockroaches."

A red blur darts between Zex and Alias as Facade appears on the scene, having left the strange black creature and the one with the bow to rejoin Alias, who was less battle-oriented than she was, as the dog-like android had their main objective with him. "Alias unit has been taking too much input. Cease and complete objective, NOW."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yes... I'm from there too... actually, it was because of you that I managed to get out, thank yo-" Stella broke off as a net closed in around them. She hissed as the machine came closer to them, claws coming out.
The OCA
I stopped when I reached the blue robot, I jumped down onto the ground, standing right by the robot and asked, "What are you doing? Why have you got this girl in a cage? I dont like it when people do this so answer truefully please."
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Alias was going to comply to Facade, but placed his attention to the other girl. "This unit is incarcerating experiment number 004 so as to return her to Prof. Jaden Curtis without further difficulty." He replied casually to her first question. "This photon cage assures that Number 004 cannot escape while this unit completes this unit's primary objectives."

Facade did not see the girl as a threat, so she merely disregarded her presence near Alias altogether.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I looked at the robot and looked at the girl. "If thats the case tell me where your master is now, I'd like a word with him please." I asked the robot in a kind voice so I wouldnt have to fight it.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Alicia sensed the cage reforming around them, but it was too wide of an area to safly evade it. The cage quickly shrunk down to the size of a room this time and seemed stronger than before.

"No... We were free once..." Alicia whispered to herself. Looking back to Stella, she looked worried. "Can you use the power of electricity or light?" She asked her friend. "I do have an idea, but I will need your help." Looking around she could almost sense other people out there but can't figure out who.

Jaden stopped for a moment, hearing something move nearby. Seeing that it seemed to head in the same direction he was going he walked on, soon coming up to Alias, Facade and a cat girl he hasn't seen before... Maybe another creation from Jasper with his interest in that field of animals. "If you wish to speak to someone..." Jaden said as he approached them calmly, left hand in his pocket. "I think I can suffice." He looks over to the two cyborgs. "First, why are you two taking so long to return what's mine?" Jaden asked, raising an eyebrow.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"These units have no master, but these units report to an authoritative figure, but unfortunately, she is unavailable for questioning. Please leave a message after the beep." Alias explained as simply as Google would return search entries, and made a soft beep. When Jaden arrived, it was Alias who replied to his question first. "This unit has been adapting and procuring input!" The blue anthropomorphic android said in a tone similar to naive enjoyment. "Did one know that there are over seven hundred and forty-nine species of flora in this forest, two-hundred and eleven of which are carnivorous, and nine of which are capable of consuming prey larger than twelve meters?" He shared his newly attained information with the professor like a child would show off a favorite toy.

Facade smacked Alias on the back of the head hard, making a very loud clanking sound. "Ignore that unit. The delay was caused by multiple organic carbon-based life forms who chose to hinder these units' progress." Facade gestured at one of them coldly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I drew the arrow, aiming towards where the sounds of battle came from before letting the arrow fly, hoping to disable the androids with a lightning bolt. ofcourse not being trained with bows the arrow only goes far enough to hit a nearby tree and singing the leaves. "damn, close combat it seems...." I say to myself as i continue at a faster pace, if only to see who else is here. and maybe sell a few stuff if i can.

a branch fell off a tree and almost smashed me. I glare up at the sky and whisper "what? can't a guy make some profit?" a real thunder bolt exploded from the sky and struck the ground beside me charging the air with electricity. "Ok, i get it...." I say running full tilt towards the battle, grumbling about surely gods and their morals.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
"I could probably do something...." She replied to Alicia. But, Stella's ears went down onto her head as Jaden approached and a little growl slipped from between her teeth.
The OCA
Alicia closed her eyes and started to hum lightly as she began to focus her mental energy around the both of them. Stopping her humming she looks back to Stella. "Use your power on this force aura as I make it more powerful." Alicia said to her as she started humming again to build up her power for her Omega Cannon. A greenish tinge started to show as it got stronger.

Jaden heard something he heard only once before. Looking into the cage that Alicia was in he scowled. "I hope your cage is strong enough..." Jaden said to Facade and Alias as he summoned his Crystal Spear and holds it in front of him in a defensive pose. If it was the same sound he heard before, then there was going to be one heck of a blast in a moment.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions