Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
(* Well, I'm making a new attempt at RPing, although I hope I can last well this time... Forgive me if the title isn't too great, couldn't really think of anything original at the moment too well >.<'*)

An Adventures of the Digiartists Domain Side Story RP
Facing the Darkness of fate...

Rules
1. No God-modding or power play
2. No more than 5 posts past if there are more than 3 players
3. You can have as many chars as you can control
4. Lemon Scenes encouraged whenever possible, no restrictions on type
5. Please be creative
6. You don't have to use my bios format that I'm using, a simplier one can be used if you want to.

(*Now the plot*)

Inside of a vast forest full of sleeping life, some of it was awakened and spooked by a running figure that was making her way through the forest. Birds fluttered and flew into the night time sky, the only light coming down from the full moon in pale moonbeams along the forest floor. A little girl stops in her tracks and leans up against the tree that was closest to her, wind blowing through her tattered shirt.

"Why... doesn't he just leave me be..." She asked herself, looking behind herself, panting. Her bare feet were sore at this point from all the running that she's done so far. Sensing that her pursuers were far enough away, she sits down at the tree and rests her legs for a while. An object on her back parted ways as she sat down, bringing something that looked like tendrils across her lap, resting her arms on them. Four small objects near her mouth moved slightly as she was panting, almost as if tasting the air itself. She looks down at herself, what she has become thanks to that... degenerate scientist.

"I wonder if I'll ever be normal again..." She asked herself, running a hand along the tendril. It felt like she was touching her other arm at first though she wasn't. Closing her eyes she tries to take a small nap while attempting to stay alert of her surroundings, but soon she falls asleep, slumping to the ground.

-Name: Alicia Kaiwing
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x5/Dr...lored3.gif
-Alias/Nickname: Alice
-Group: Genetic Expiraments #04
-Breed: Advanced Human (Cockroach)
-Height: 4"2'
-Weight: 90ibs
-Real Age: 12
-Looks: 10
-Birthdate: Unknown
-Birthplace: Unknown
-Hair: Brown
-Eyes: Dark Emerald
-Facial Features: Fearful, innocent
-Clothing: Ragged tall t-shirt, white undergarments
-Personality: Extremely shy and very timid around anyone she meets. Only if she warms up to you will she show easiness around that particular person. She doesn't like it if anyone messes or grabs her Antennae, since she freezes up like a cat by the neck.
-Best Friend: Matthew (Creator)
-Friends: Roxas Garitos
-Enemies: Jaden Curtis and anyone of his minions.
-Family: Unknown
-Marital Status: Single
-Children: None
-Pets: None (Unless gained from ability)
-Hobbies: Unknown
-Addictions: Unknown
-Talents: *Known, but is learning*
Insect Control: Can manipulate bugs of any type with her mind.
Telekinesis: Can move things with her mind.
Omega Cannon: Similar to Misato's Omega Blast, but doesn't destroy target completely. A high density energy blast created from her mind energy into a ball.
Speed Boost: Using her extra legs she can move faster than any normal child her age.
*Uncovered*Hymn of Karalis - A Holy Melody once thought lost in the passage of time. It composes in seven different sections, each one giving a different ability or use. All together grants the power of Revival.
+Hymn 1: Requiem of Sleep - Anyone within range of this song will be put into a heavy sleep. So far only seems effective on Humans.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I don't really understand the purpose of this RP; could you explain?
-(Alicia had just escaped from a high security facility where her 'creator' had her imprisioned and is now on the run through the forest that surrounds the area, known as Mystic Forest. Was thinking that she would either come across someone that she trusts and gets along, or one of the search party, can be anyone, finds her, immobilizes her and takes her back to the main leader and scientist and go from there. More than likely he would assign someone to 'teach her a lesson' or something along those lines. Was originally what I had in mind when I thought to start this one ^^'... If necessary, the other posters could also create/describe the new area, or areas they are going as long as they don't conflict of course... )-
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(OOC: an rp is an rp if you ask me. and i'm assuming it is night time?)

I walk along the forest floor, staring up at the trails of moonlight that escapes the canopy of the trees, my arms resting behind my head as I contemplate my life. I idly swap a loose strand of blue hair away from my face. I sigh before asking the vast sky "What a cursed life this must be, what have I done to deserve this?" I look down at myself, resigned before swaping that same hair, instead it was now black. "Forsaken from...wherever the place was called, for something that can't be controlled." I feel tired so I climb up a tree a bit, setting my knapsack behind me as a pillow before going to sleep on one of the huge limbs.

Name: Achen the forsaken
any type of identification such as hair/eye color height, weight: "whatever I want it to be!"- Achen when asked one day
Race: "I'm...er...not to say..." When asked though placed as a elven/human cross
enemies: his own people, whoever they may be.
friends: none as of yet
personality: pretty much laid back, though he will get highly sarcastic when defensive or in a bad mood, which is also noted by the color change of his hair and eyes.

clothing: wears what he had when he was forced to flee, a now faded dark blue shirt with a rip where a crest might've been, a pair of black pants held up by a black leather belt. He wears a traveling cloak he made from some kind of heavy cloth that was most likely stolen. has a pair of plated boots he stole from a guard he knocked out when he lurked at the village after he was cast away, though he did modify them a bit so they don't clunk when he walks. He always was partial to the elven ranger look, so took to wearing bracers he made himself as well as leather gloves, which he took from some ranger when the put them down for a bit. also carries a satchel bag of sorts that holds crafting supplies, as well as a knapsack that carries his crafted items.

Hobbies: likes to create things, so he is more like a walking vendor, which is how he gets money for food/supplies when near a village or city. though he does get strange looks from the people due to his midieval attire.

Talents: Achen doesn't really know the extent of his powers, so watches himself constantly to see if anything happens.
-As far as he could tell he could make himself look like anyone if he wanted to, though put under pressure it fails when his emotions are all over the place.
-he can easily blend in to any surroundings without using his talent mainly due to practice (trying not to be noticed on a day to day basis)
-can make any type of clothing/armor out of anything, though it's durability is in question depending on the material used, like a cloak made of leaves and vine would be good for keeping the rain off and serve as camoflauge, but not really good to use in a fight or what not.
-has a knack for sensing danger, mainly because he attracks it like sugar to a fly.

erm....what else to add........*shrug* think thats about it for now.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
-Name: Gordon the Combat Chef
-Alias/Nickname: Battle Chef, Combat Chef, Demon Chef, Hell Chef, Demonic Connoisseur, etc.
-Group: The Infernals
-Breed: Ex-Demon Lord
-Height: 6'0 feet
-Weight: Unknown
-Real Age: Unknown
-Looks: 50+
-Birth-date: Unknown
-Birthplace: The Third Circle of Hell, Gluttony.
-Hair: White and Spiky
-Eyes: Unknown (Always wears pince nez glasses with orange tinted, mirrored lenses)
-Facial Features: Has a short, white beard and always looks like he's testing out a new flavor or recipe.
-Clothing: Hell's Head Chef Uniform
-Personality: Eccentric, over the top, and always interested when the topic of food or cooking comes along. He can be frightening, but isn't a 'bad' demon. He loves food, and will feed anyone who seems hungry- by force if he must.
-Best Friend: Cerberus, whom he feeds left over meat scraps.
-Friends: Various denizens of hell.
-Enemies: None, aside from food critics who "Can't tell good food from bad".
-Family: Comes from a line of demon nobles who prepare the Demon Aristocrats/Royalty's food.
-Marital Status: Married. To his job!
-Pets: Once took custody of Cerberus. He can summon various creatures from the fiery pits of inferno.
-Hobbies: Cooking and Nutrition.
-Addictions: Cooking and Food.
-Talents: Cooking and everything related to cooking!
Also:
  • Fire-based abilities. He's so good at it that he can even make freezing fire, fire that tickles, fire that can be eaten, etc.
  • Can produce various kitchen utensils out of seemingly nothing. He usually summons knives and frying pans, and he's very skilled with these to the point where he's renowned for his skill with killing almost as much as his skill with cooking.
  • As a powerful demon, he can generate and control Hellfire, a mysterious force from hell that can burn through seemingly anything solid, gas or liquid. It has been known to burn water, and even light.
  • He can make edible, delicious food from seemingly anything, and if he includes demonic ingredients and procedures, the food can gain special properties, like temporarily increasing one's speed, increasing lifespan, making skin smoother, allowing people to see the dead, etc.
  • As a combat chef (and a demon), he is very strong, fast and durable. He is a very skilled armed and unarmed combatant.
  • He can summon creatures from hell, like imps or shades, to help him cook or rub suntan oil on his back on the beach or something.

-Name: Hunter Model: X-HSK01
-Alias/Nickname: Codename: Alias
-Group: Prototype Cybernetic Experiments
-Breed: Anthroid
-Height: 7'0 feet
-Weight: Unverified
-Real Age: Five months, two weeks, five days.
-Looks: Futuristic
-Hair: Does not apply. Blue synthetic fur lining shoulders.
-Eyes: Does not apply. Blue optic sensors.
-Facial Features: Robotic canine mainframe.
-Clothing: Unknown Alloy Plating (Blue, silver and black).
-Personality: None. Can be influenced.
-Best Friend: Does not compute. Is programmed to work in tandem with Façade.
-Friends: None
-Enemies: None
-Family: Prof. Veleno Della Signora (Creator)
-Marital Status: None
-Pets: None
-Hobbies: None
-Addictions: None
-Talents: Tracking and Trapping.
  • Gravitational propulsion systems and tractor beams installed on his palms allow him to push and pull objects, much like the force in Star Wars.
  • Advanced holographic projectors, audio devices and access to a satellite database allows Alias to look, sound and think like anyone he has access to information on.
  • Advanced sensory and extrasensory installations allow him to track and find virtually anything from across the globe.
  • Photon manipulation devices allow him to make nets or ropes to catch his pray with harmless blue, tangible lasers, or burn and cut through things with intangible white lasers.
  • Has a multitude of gadgets and devices built in for tracking and trapping purposes.
  • Armor plating is close to indestructible.
  • Has cybernetically enhanced parameters.
  • Can repair itself if damage.
  • Can function as an MP3 player/TV/Speaker/Computer + wireless internet, etc.

-Name: Terminator Model: Z-DMN01
-Alias/Nickname: Codename: Façade
-Group: Prototype Cybernetic Experiments
-Breed: Android
-Height: 6'5 feet
-Weight: Unverified
-Real Age: Eight months, one week, two days.
-Looks: Futuristic
-Hair: Does not apply
-Eyes: Does not apply. Red optic sensors.
-Facial Features: Blank
-Clothing: Unknown Alloy Plating (Red, gray and black).
-Personality: None. Can be influenced.
-Best Friend: Does not compute. Is programmed to work in tandem with Alias.
-Enemies: None
-Family: Prof. Veleno Della Signora (Creator)
-Marital Status: None
-Hobbies: None
-Addictions: None
-Talents: Termination and Sabotage.
  • Is capable of being invisible to sensory and extra sensory devices, including infra-red, third eyes, radars etc, as well as dampening sound, thanks to a special sense-jammer installed in her core.
  • Is capable of various transformations, depending on the situation.
  • Nanite synthetic organic plating allows her to change appearance, voice and chemical structure to anyone she wants to be, based on information she can get from Alias. She can also turn them into weapons like blades or guns.
  • Has a multitude of gadgets and weapons built in for termination and sabotage purposes.
  • Armor plating is close to indestructible.
  • Has cybernetically enhanced parameters.
  • Can repair itself if damage.
  • Also functions as an all purpose machine kit, from chainsaws to a small motorcycle.

IC:

A grid of blue lights started weaving a cube around the sleeping girl before suddenly compacting around her to allow minimal movement. "Target captured. Identifying." A robotic male voice said in a monotone, deadpan tone. A massive figure resembling a robotic anthropomorphic husky stepped out of the darkness of the forest, padding silently toward Alicia until he was a mere foot away from the laser cage, which was solid like steel, but warm.

"Professor Jaden Curtis's fourth project, experiment number zero-four. Scanning." The machine's 'eyes' projected a green grid over her. "Affirmative. You are experiment 04 of Professor Jaden Curtis."

A second, smaller machine faded into view right next to the first one. "As per request of Professor Jaden Curtis, Professor Signora has deployed special units to retrieve you. Will you comply or resist?" The second one asked, one of it's arms morphing into some sort of laser canon that started charging.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
What I mean is, what are you trying to do exactly? Bring everyone personas/fursonas in..or?
OOC: Nope. I'm assuming it's just old school RP. Make a character. There's no plot just yet. We wing everything and see what happens. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
-Name: Dark Leonheart
http://img705.imageshack.us/i/rivjte.jpg/
-Alias/Nickname: None
-Group: Digital World
-Breed: Half DarkVeemon, Half Vampmon
-Height: 2" even
-Weight: 100lb
-Real Age: 180
-Looks: 18
-Hair: None
-Eyes: Blood Red
-Facial Features: Dark, cold at first than changes to friendly
-Clothing: None
-Personality: Dark and Cold at 1st, slowly warms up to people when he is around them a lot
-Best Friend: Vee (dead)
-Enemies: Any vampmon or vampire hunters
-Family: Unknown
-Hobbies: Unknown
-Addictions: Unknown
-Talents:
Sword Play: his talent his with his sword will leave his foes shocked and in parts
Vampmon blood: Due to his blood, he gains inhuman power, speed and endurance, but also due to his blood he needs to drink blood once in a while
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I wake up upon noticing a flash of light followed by a humming noise, I pick up my bag and I look around the tree trunk, mindful not to step on any of the 'snapper' twigs. I stare dumbfounded at two...droids? Surrounding a girl, I crouch low, waiting to see what was going on.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
-Name: Zex Terrys
[Image: RP-Zex.jpg]
-Alias/Nickname: Zex
-Group: G-CEP (German Cybernetics Engineering Program)
-Breed: Cybernetic Human
-Height: 6"4'
-Weight: 470ibs
-Real Age: 39 (can live twice as long as any human)
-Looks: 23
-Birthplace: G-CEP Facility #69
-Hair: White
-Eyes: Unknown
-Facial Features: Condescending
-Clothing: Black bullet-proof armor and black cloth
-Personality: Cocky and derives enjoyment from being different, therefore he separates himself from the human race, referring to them as "mortals" or "humans".
-Best Friend: No one.
-Friends: No one.
-Enemies: Germany.
-Family: His mother Emma and his father Helmut.
-Hobbies: Assassination
-Addictions: Assassination
-Physical Talents:
Super strength: Cybernetic enhancements give him enough strength to lift a small pick-up truck.
Eyes of Steel: Cybernetic enhancements give him the ability to easily see in the dark and react to anything in under 0.1 seconds.
Light Legs: Cybernetic enhancements double his speed over other humans, and he is capable of walking and slowly running without making a sound, also allows him to jump 10x higher than other humans...this does make a sound.
-Non-physical Talents:
Cybernetic Intelligence: Using his cybernetically enhanced mind, he can do advanced trigonometry and calculus in his head, and predict outcomes before they happen. Mostly good for slicing bullets and firing his sniper rifle.
Weapon Mastery: Since the cybernetics operation when he was 9, he has been trained extensively in rifle and sword use, as well as many other weapons.
-Power Talents (all due to cybernetics)
Lightning Burst: He can fire short-range lightning from his body; range increases with concentration or power.
Overcharge: By gathering electricity, he can fire a small and extremely powerful beam of lightning...it branches quite a bit.
Meltdown: Once his life readings drop too low, he automatically self destructs using nuclear energy...capable of wiping out 3/4 of New York City.