Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
Alicia saw her opening and quickly escaped before the net had a chance to close again. She held onto the tree from her feeler-limbs, using her hands to steady herself. Alicia smiled. "Th... thank you. Let's get out of here while... they are fighting." Alicia said in a whisper to Stella as she started moving upwards to another limb so they could cross trees quickly and quietly. "I'm Alicia." She said to the cat girl, looking back and seeing if she was still following her. The feeling she felt earlier felt stronger as the cat girl was closer to her. What does this mean...?

-(Something I noticed before where Alicia's Hymn was mistaken as an Arte, but it's actually a form of Song Magic, similar to that seen in Ar Tonelico 1. If the Song Magic User, a Reiventael in that game, is synchronized in mind and spirit to someone, their powers can grow to great proportions, but the power level depends on how close the pair are to each other, or rather, their true feelings for each other. >.<'' I did already have this set for Alicia before a stupid virus KOed everything and I lost that bit of data... )-
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm Stella." She introduced herself as she ran, following Alicia through the forest. Stella sped up a little, so she was running along side of her, "Your from that place aren't you? Your the one that got out before me." She wondered if this girl was another creation of Jasper's, or someone else's.

>>>

Jasper unlocked the cell of another of his creations, "Luna..." He called into the semi-darkness. A girl stumbled forward, who bore much resemblance to Stella, but their coloring was the opposite. And, this girl had a strange cuff around her wrist. The cuffed beeped once and she spoke, her voice was dead-sounding, robotic, "Yes, master?"

Jasper grinned, "III, Luna, I need you to find someone for me."
The OCA
-(Are we waiting for someone? Other than Kitsu seems like we missed someone... Please don't let this die >.<')-
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Its probably me, I´m on holiday still but am able to get on here when I can and Chaos didn´t you have another character?)

I heared something from the door and walked towards it. When I opened the door there was another set of stairs heading downwards. I walked down the stairs but stopped when I seen a shadow of a man. I gave a quick look at him and looked back at the wall scared a little by how close I was for him catching me.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: I'm waiting on Zex, Freddy and Dark. They've pretty much frozen two of my three characters because I don't know if I should just assume I dealt with them so we can continue or just ignore em until they return and go on ahead. They've been gone long enough to be static'd right?

I can always use my third character instead. I'll let you guys vote! Static them until they return, or wait until they come back?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
ooc: yes uses your third character sounds good! I think we shouldnt let this die out as Im enjoying doing this thread! :)
Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: 3rd character ^^
The OCA
-(Srry for my delay, having internet issues right now >.<' I do have a second char, but he's not close enough yet to really do anything just yet. I still say let's continue though.)-

*Mystic Forest*

"Yes." Alicia said to her, raising her voice to a normal tone. "To that ... place, I'm known as Experimental Subject #004 but... I prefer Alicia..." Alicia said to Stella as she spread out her four wings on her back to land softly on the ground, looking up at Stella as she stopped for a moment as her wings went back under the external shell that protected them. "I was the one who caused the power problems there.... You were an experiment there as well?" Alicia asked, mandibles moving lightly as she spoke. Her antenna was lightly moving around, feeling the air in the area for others that might be near them. Alicia's clothing had gotten a little more ripped and a few more holes were present on her throw-over shirt, her only piece of clothing that she has.

Keeping his distance from the two, another kid who looked to be sixteen years old was watching events not from a camera, but with his own eyes as he stood on the limb of a tall tree. His clothing was in better condition than Alicia's, a black loose t-shirt and black pants and shoes similar colored. His arms were at his side but it seems like something was holding him up from behind him, resembling something similar to linked fine furred brown vines of some sort leading to an oval ball below his back, two similar vines in front of him, moving very slightly. A Bandana on his forehead parted his maroon colored banes from his eyes as he saw the machines fighting some sort of black creature and a warrior. Narrowing his purple eyes, he spots a cat girl assisting the bug girl from the machine's capture and was running away. On his face near his mouth there seemed to be two mid-sized pincers similar to the same material that was on his back. He taps something near his ear, a headset link that the mic just went under his pincers.

"Sir, I found your target..." He said in a calm cool voice. He had been with this girl more times than he could count, given his ability of telepathy and light manipulation. It was an ability he had hoped not to show to his... creators as it just seemed like to them that he was only meditating from his appearance in his room back at the lab. A voice sounded from the headset, calmly explaining what to do. "Understood sir. I do hope you keep your end of our bargain as Jaden-" The headset spoke to him once more, sounding reassuring. Turning his head, the small rat tail on the back of his head swaying slightly as his hair was tied back, he begins to head towards the other two that were trying to flee. "Monitor only, I understand. Roxas out." Another click of the headset and he started to pick up the pace as they were moving rapidly.

When they stopped, he waited atop the higher branches as before and perked his ears up to try to hear what they were talking about. His hearing wasn't too precise, but it is still better than a normal human's hearing.

*Outside of the Lab, old, run down shack*

The elevator rose up out of the floor, above it was an old wooden table and chairs with a wilted flower in a vase in the center of the table. Once it rose up completely, the doors opened, allowing Jaden to exit the elevator. Going to the door he passes another table near the door with another flower, somewhat fresh. Plucking a petal, the petal vanishes and the elevator lowers back down, another petal taking it's place. Smiling, Jaden left the shack and entered the forest, taking out a small square device with buttons on the bottom and an oval screen. The screen showed two dots, one purple, one blue. He breaths in the fresh night air and sighs.

"Ah... there's my little pets." Jaden said cheerfully as he went towards the source of the two dots. He kept his mind at the ready to summon forth his Crystal Spear if any danger should arise along the way.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I looked back quickly, only to notice it was a tall doll standing there. "Wow, who has a doll?" I ask myself. I was around the bottom floor noticing some rooms where shut closed and locked. I looked into a window to see some strange creatures. "I gotta get out of here, this place is too strangle." I say to myself as I walked all the way out of the building back into the forest.

I looked around, heading back to where the robot was until I see a guy holding some kinda device. I hide behind a tree, I started to climb the tree, then jumped from tree to tree, passing the man and starting to become even closer to the robot and the other two.
Creative Minds
The OCA
(ok, this is most likely my last post for the next...3 weeks?!...well ok, maybe the odd post here and there. the college jitters has hit the teachers and students since work has started piling up again...i think i'm starting to see what achen's personality is lol...the 'i'm a walking accident' type, where he can find trouble or accidents just walking around, hence his forsakedness. totally clueless he is i guess)

After looking around and hearing the battle take place somewhere else, I draw an modified arrow into the a crafted bow. Said arrow would, theoretically, cause a small explosion; the bow on the otherhand draws its energy from slightly common stones, if you count quartz to be common, the bow was to be energized to increase range and penetration. I admire the work for a second before crouching around the tree, looking around before striding to the next tree trunk. I ponder what to do, follow the blue droid or attempt to take down the red one...I start to head for the blue droid's direction, hoping i'm not too late to save the girl.

"How do I get myself in these situations?" I ask myself.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA