Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
OOC: Are Fred and Dark still around?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
-( Honestly, I don't know since the battlefield moved. I figured Facade took care of them, since it already looks that way. I'll send both a PM and see if they're still active here or not.)-
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(05-14-2010 10:35 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: OOC: Are Fred and Dark still around?

ooc: Hey guys, got enough time to post from spain. I think freddy is offline for know because he´s got to go to college, but i´ll email him to see if he´s going to come back but i don´t now anything about Dark

IC:

Sky stopped straight away before getting any closer to her target. She was close to tripping over a wire that was on the floor. "That´s funny, I wonder where this leads?" I ask myself and start to follow the where the wire had come from.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
-(Dark said he's still in this, but I don't know when he will reply tho ':/)-
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Stella nodded and her claws grew to about four inches and she swiped through the net, cutting through it. "There."
The OCA
The blue photon grid fizzed as her claws swiped through it, only to reconstruct itself by way of photon molecules reconnecting the lines into a grid. There was however, a considerable delay in the reconstruction, and if big enough tear was made, there should be enough time for Alicia to get pulled out. Alias was rather distracted by Zex and figuring out the recording to pay any attention to them.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
As I followed where the wire was going, I spotted a small camera in one tree. I looked back at the wire, starting to follow it until found two doors. One side of me told me to walk away but the other said for me to see whats there.
I opened the door, the stairs led down and it was very dark, I noticied there was dim lights on the side. I could hear all sorts of noises down here, mostly talking.

As I walked down, and reached a floor, a door was open. I took out one of my swords, entering the room and seen screens that was showing parts of the forest. "What the?" I ask myself. I look at one of the screens where there was people there and started to watch what was going on, on the screen.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
-(Ok, about time we get this going again...)-

*Mystic Forest*

Alicia tried to move fast enough to get out of the cage, but it had sealed up too much before she could get out. For some reason she felt something strange from this girl, almost like a calmness she hasn't felt in a while since she was taken away from home and something else too that she couldn't pinpoint.

"P...Please try again!" Alicia whispered to Stella as this time she was ready for the opening to appear.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
-(o-O"" I can't delete any of my posts it seems... Well, I don't want this one to die out so.... *BUMP*)-
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Stella nodded and hastily slashed at the net, trying to make bigger cuts in it this time. 'Please work...' She thought desperately.
The OCA