Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
OOC: Sure, I don't see why not! Join right in!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: Project X
-Alias/Nickname: Codename: Stella
-Group: Human Modification- Pet Class
-Breed: Humanoid cat with modifications
-Height: 5'2"
-Weight: 100
-Real Age: 17 years in appearance, After final modification: 1 week
-Birth-date: Unknown
-Birthplace: Unknown
Appearance: Pale skin, her fingers end in little black claws, has a tail and cat ears. There are markings on her body that come from her ‘creators’ talents with combining science and black magic.
-Hair: Black, falls to her hips, curls at the end
-Eyes: Silver with slit pupils
-Clothing: Overlarge white shirt with X over the right breast, white underwear
-Personality: Quiet, emotional, can become violent quickly. Distant.
Friends: The others escaping the facility?
-Enemies: Those in the facility: creator: Dr. Jasper Locke
-Talents: Minor black magic, can turn into a cat
Grabbing her tail can be very painful or sensual, depending on the person’s intentions; it is one of her weak spots. Likes having her ears scratched, it is just about the only thing that will calm her down when she’s in a rage, beyond grabbing her tail.

Stella was created by another Doctor at the same facility as Alicia. And escaped under the cover of the chaos Alicia's escape created.

Name: Jasper Locke
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Brown

IC:
*the lab*
Jasper laughed as he walked up to Jaden on the next floor, "Having trouble? At least I always know where my..." He broke off as his pocket vibrated, he pulled an cell phone out, "What? ....WHAT?! Well find her!! Send III after her if you must!" Scowling he hung up.

*the forest*
Stella burst out of the bushes straight into the scene between Zex and Alias, "E-eh?!" She froze, completely unsure what to do.
The OCA
"..." Zex was annoyed with this intruder. "I will defeat you." he stated to the robot, preparing his blade. "You there, please try to free the captive." Zex ordered the new girl.
"The probability of you defeating this unit is forty-three thousand five hundred and eighty seven to one." Alias stated in a casual Did you know? kind of tone. He then addressed the girl who entered the battle vicinity without looking at her. "Greetings, carbon-based life form. Please exit the battle proximity or you will be subjected to collateral damage." He warned her in an almost worried tone.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Stella retreated a couple of steps, looking unsure, "I.... what do I do?" She sounded frightened.
The OCA
*Srry for my late reply >.<'' Had a few things come up unexpectedly. About this one, I did state that Alicia can learn or reviel new abilities as her bio isn't truly complete as of yet. I did this once with Misato as I tried to get her bio in order and the other thought I was power playing, when i wasn't. I still lost tho on that one lol.*

*Mystic Forest*

Alicia gave a startled yell as she was raised up into the air above the battlefield. She still wasn't certain who was helping her and who was taking her captive at this point. Not knowing how it would affect the trio below, she closed her eyes and slowly starts to sing a soothing melody. The same one she used before to put the lab guards to sleep many times in the past and even help aided her escape as she used it to get to the power room as well. Her voice rose and fell in various pitches, some merging, some in single notes. She only hopes this song can grant her her release as it did last time...

-*New Ability - First Hymn of Karalis: Requiem of Sleep*-

*Second Floor Lab*

Jaden grinned at seeing a fellow scientist in trouble as he passed by Jasper. "Seems like you need to keep up with your own work if you think you'll be as good as me." He said to him calmly, as if just having idle conversation. Stopping for a moment, Jaden turned around to face Jasper. "Speaking of which, have you seen who released Experiment three from his lab? I don't remember authorizing his release, since little Alicia got away." Jaden asked, looking serious now as he was a little annoyed with Roxas disappearing without him knowing.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
[Mystic Forest]

Being a soulless machine, Alias was immune to Alicia's little lullaby. However, his ever adapting AI started recording and analyzing the sounds she was making, slowly sculpting his unique personality that was based on his programming and ability to learn. His arm holding the photon claymore lowered slowly as his robotic ears perked, seemingly having forgotten Zex already. "This unit likes this phonic aria." He announced tonelessly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Zex looked strangely at the machine. "Hm? Does that racket really put you to sleep?" he inquired, since he himself heard it as quite literally racket. Nonetheless, Zex also felt somewhat drowsy from the fonic arte, but it did not have a full impact on Zex due to the lack of the accompanying sound.
Stella too began to sway a little from the music, her sensitive hearing causing her to react even more. Shaking her head, rapidly to clear it, she jumped into the trees, ext to where Alicia was, “St-stop that! I’ll get you out…” She shook her head again, blinking rapidly, “Nyaaaaaa….”

*Lab*

Jasper scowled, “Why would I know that?”
The OCA
*Mystic Forest*

Alicia's antennae twitched at the other's response. She slowed her song to a stop after hearing what one of the new arrivals, who was another young child although this one resembled a cat, had said she would get her out. "S...Sorry." Alicia said in a meek whisper. "Could... you get me out of here? I'll help you out if you... um... can..." She said to Stella, her shyness ever present, but is trying to keep it back so she could think better. Alicia leaned to the edge of her cage so that she could see Stella with her own eyes. She seemed kinda cute with the ears and tail and had now wondered if she was yet another experiment, twisted by those at the lab.

*Second Floor, Underground Lab*

Jaden glanced back at the room he was next to, the girl inside with her eyes narrowed, sad and yearning for the brown haired scientist. He gave a small chuckle. "Nothing, nothing. With all the trouble happening lately I thought you would know at least something about it." He said calmly. "I have better business to attend to as in the retrieval of my other two pets." Jaden told him as he turned back and started in a quick run to the main elevator that lead to the surface further down the corridor, lab coat bottom and hair lightly flailing behind him. Truthfully, he just wanted to get away from Mantios in case her door happens to unlock by accident with all the power fluctuation happening tonight.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions