Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
As you attempt to dig claws into him, electricity courses through his body, electrocuting you to the point of short term immobilization.
He hardly even gives you a glance. "They're close" he thought, and saw them.
I could feel electricity go through my body as my claws touched him. My claws went of him as I started to fall towards the ground. I couldn’t move my body as I hit on many branches until I hit the ground hard and got knocked-out.

After a minute or two I woke up, I could move my right arm as it was broken and so was my leg, I had only one option as I couldn’t take the pain. I took my dagger from my pocket and held out my wrist. I cut open my wrist, putting it on the floor as the blood spilled out waiting for my heart to slow down so I can regenerate myself.
After a couple on minutes my eyes started to close, my heart rate slowed down until it had completly stopped.

After a second a white light covered Sky's body as she started to regenerate, the light sterched passed a few trees nearing some people in the forest. Her body started to fix its self and every time she had regenertaed she would have a new personality.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
A bullet flew across Alias' head. "This isn't usually my style..." Zex stated as he landed in front of Alias, "but cowards deserve to know their killer." His smirked reappeared and he stood before Alis with his katana drawn.
"This unit does not understand your query." Alias cocked his head to one side curiously. "What does one mean by stating this unit is not like the other machines?" He asked as a bullet sailed past his head. When Zex appeared before him, he did not acknowledge the bullet or his sudden appearance at all. "Excuse this unit, but will you cybernetic carbon based life form step aside? This unit must deliver directive back to Professor Jaden Curtis. This unit is programmed to take measures in preventing the obstruction of this unit, but this unit does not feel like doing it at this time." Alias requested in his innocent, robotic monotone.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
ooc: This is my last post until I get back from holiday, I'll be back on the 24th or the 25th, by guys!

IC:

Sky still laid there, sleeping. Her eyes started to open slowly and she got up of the floor as she stood up. "Wow, that was fast." Sky said to here self as she looked at her body. "God, I'm starving," she says as he gets a box from her bag and starts eating the food inside of the box.

After Sky had finished getting something into into her body she picked up her bag and remembered what happened to her. "When I see that guy, he's going to get the worst beating of his life!" Sky say as she starts to walk in a direction where the blue robot was.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Fight" he said, and fired a bullet directly at the robot's chest.
His blade readied for a counter.
Alicia wasn't sure what to make of the new arrival... was he here to help or to kill them both? Alicia believed that she made a new friend with Alias a she wanted to chat with him a little more before this tall man appeared, wanting to fight Alias. Hearing the weapon he used fire again, she instinctively closed her eyes shut and focused on the object it was sending with her mind, trying to make it avert it's direction away from them.

"Why is everyone trying to force me to fight... "Alicia said in a rather normal tone of voice. "I hate fighting... Jaden forces me to do the same... as you do just now." She said the last part a little lower, slowly opening her eyes and looking directly at Zex. "Why is it that you fight? Are you... um.... forced to too?" She asked him, her shyness kicking in once more, making her actions a little hesitant as she doesn't yet know what is going on other than being taken back to the lab.

*Meanwhile at the lab...*

As Jaden gets to the second level of the complex, he sees the doors to his left spaced twenty feet apart from each other. All but two were lit, which means they are still unlocked and empty.

"Where the hell is those two...?" Jaden said to himself. Seeing that number four wasn't lit, he started to turn around when he saw that number three was also unlit. Peering inside the window on the door, he sees no one in the room other than the examination table and other machinery used to monitor the particular experiment that is in there.

"I wonder who let you out..." Jaden said aloud. Passing the door now, a label next to it saying 'Experimental Subject #3, Roxas *Spiderling*', he moves down to the next one down and passed it too.Seeing that two have actually escaped it might be best to go to the surface and deal with this situation himself. From inside lab room number two a loud, shrill scream could be heard that made Jaden shiver a little, although the scream also resembled longing for him. The label on that one said "Experimental Subject #2, Kerios *Mantios*".
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He stared at the little girl through his seemingly completely covering blindfold. He hesitated at the sight and regained himself quickly. "Another one..." Zex noted, and picked something out of a pouch on his thigh. "Let go of your captive and fight me, coward." he stated, and clenched his fist.
Alias cocked his head to one side as the bullet sparked against his chest harmlessly and ricocheted into the thick trunk of a tree. "Hostility detected." He said in a much more robotic and less innocent robotic monotone, his glowing blue eyes turning red. Objectives are to return directive unharmed and collect data. Safety of directive is priority. Safety has been compromised." He dictated his programming, and the grid raised itself above the canopy of trees where Alicia would be safer from the conflict that would ensue.

"Request for the query 'Fight.' has been accepted." He droned in his robotic voice and raised a mechanical paw. He grasped something in midair, and immediately, a cyan blue sword of solidified photons appeared in his grasp. It looked like a lightsaber, but functioned just like a regular sword. Unlike his opponent, his sword resembled a five foot claymore.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Umm... are you still accepting new characters? This looks like an interesting RP ^^
The OCA