Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
I wake up a moment later to see a...fine looking feline chasing after a....really fast human? I sit up and see another...being holding a sword that struck a red blade from the red droid's chest and beam of light coming out of it's eyes. My eye's go wide before I shield myself with whatever it was in my hand, which turned out to be a wooden fan. I'm so dead if it hits me..
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Zex sees the woman but pays no heed, instead he jumps high into the trees and begins traveling by trees, where he could not be stopped.
"Almost there" he thought, and quickened his jumping pace, nearly breaking the branches.
Alias carefully raised the cradle/cage over a fallen tree and jumps over it himself, continuing his leisurely walk as if no one was following him. He stopped suddenly as he came level with a bush dotted with strange, star shaped berries. "Unidentified species." He notified himself and trotted over to the bush, picking a berry off and tossing it into his mouth. "Olfactory senses scanning, taste senses scanning... tactile senses scanning..." He said as his body evaluated the new berry's essence, flavor and consistency before it evaluated it's toxicity and properties. "Evaluation: Fruit is safe for consumption. High energy content good for temporary burst of energy, flavor is comparable to cherry, cinnamon and apple, consistency of a strawberry. Naming fruit from shape: Stellar Berry." He then drew Alicia's cage closer and stuck his mechanical paw with a handful of the berries through one of the squares.

"Directive? Directive?" Alias said, trying to wake Alicia up. "Directive is in unstable condition. Hunger, fatigue, stress levels high. Consume nutrients?" He asked. "Consume nutrients?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*Mystic Forest, closer to the base*

Alicia stirred a little as she was rocking in the makeshift cage. She was dreaming a memory of how things were before she was taken away from her home. Clear skies, a grassy plain where she used to always hang out at that was close to her home village which lies to her right. Alicia was resting between two old trees with a curved piece of wood between them to act as a resting spot of sorts. One of her friends, an older girl with long yellow hair and green eyes came up to her, showing something that she had found which seemed like a strange kind of berry. She ate one and said it was delicious and that Alicia should try one. Alicia reached out her hand to get one and looked at it for a moment before putting it into her mouth. It tasted wonderful and so Alicia and her friend ate the berries together...

...In the world of reality however, Alicia, being half asleep still, is slowly taking the berries that Alias is offering her and eating them one at a time, some of the juice from the berries running down the side of her mouth as she does so. Her eyes were only barely open so she didn't realize who it really was just yet.

*The Lab, 3rd floor*

Jaden, still heading towards Alicia's old experiment room on the second floor, cursed a little as he passed through the blank walls lit with electronic torch-like bulbs, pipes guiding along the ceiling. Apparently only the lights were active but the elevators were not just yet. Approaching a few of the guards he called out to them. "You two!" The two guards stood attention suddenly knowing that voice, but they couldn't help their legs as they begin to shake with being nervous. "How much longer until power is restored completely." Jaden asked the two, staring at both of them.

"Um... we don't know for certain sir but we can check into... it for you." The first guard said, trying to keep his voice steady.

"Do that and report to me at the fourth experimental room on the second floor. I trust that won't be too difficult for you?" Jaden said to them, crossing his arms, his right hand lightly tapping his left arm. This made the two jump a little at first as they heard of what happened to one of their fellow guards for not obeying one of his commands.

"Yes sir! Right away sir!!" They both said as they ran off further down the corridor behind Jaden, who was smiling.

"Ah... the little things in life... Well, those two best get back here soon. I wouldn't want to have to search for her two lost toys tonight." Jaden said casually to himself as he continued down the opposite way, the way he was going to the next flight of stairs to get to the next floor.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark growls a bit in pain, letting go of his sword. "DarkVee-Headbutt!" Dark said, slamming his head hard agnest Facade to try to stop it's attack. "What the hell are these things anyway?" Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
occ: guys I am not online for two weeks that starts next week so could someone take my place while I am gone?
And this post has been edited and changed a little, is that better?

IC:

I look at the guy passing me, I turned around and my eyes changed colour from red to white and I started to run. My super speed started as I raced towards the guy, as I got close to him I skidded on the ground quickly jumping up a tree. My eyes changed back to red as I then started to jump from tree to tree, making sure I didn’t fall I was jumping normally.
As I got close to the guy I grabbed his back, digging my claws into his shirt and throwing him of the tree.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: Okay Yumi!

IC:

Facade intercepted his headbutt with a retaliatory, high powered red drill to his skull, which had burst out of the part of her body that the digimon's skull was about to collide with. She understood the prospect of being attacked crudely with a sword, it was an obsolete form of attack in the day of artillery and ranged attacks, but people believed it was honorable, what ever that was. Now attacking an extremely well armed and lethal killing machine with one's own body, and with an instant kill zone nonetheless? It did not compute. The drill spun at 50,000 RPMs and was designed to instantly bore through the toughest of minerals.

[Mystic Forest, closer to the base]

Alias plucked some more berries and fed her some more. Maybe if she came to, he could produce some information from her. Oh how Alias enjoyed input.

OOC: Edit! Whoops! I forgot Alias! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-04-2010 07:18 PM)Yumi Wrote: (occ: guys I am not online next week so could someone kill me on Thrusday or take my place while I am gone?)

I look at the guy passing me, I turned around and my eyes changed colour to white and I started to run. My super speed started as I raced towards the guy, jumping on the trees as I was getting closer to him. I grabbed his back and threw him of the tree.

OOC: If you were going fast enough to catch up to me, you'd have broken the branches and fallen flat on your ass.
Explain your actions.
[Mystic Forest, closer to the base]

Alias plucked some more berries and fed her some more. Maybe if she came to, he could produce some information from her. Oh how Alias enjoyed input.

[/quote]

*Mystic Forest*

After eating a few more berries Alicia sighed a little as she stirred in her half sleep daze. She felt her energy returning to her, but her dream was fading away now and her friend's face changed to that of Alias'. Giving a small shout of surprise, she scurries as far back into the cage as she could to back away which wasn't much distance. Seeing his paw, it had what looked like the same berries that her friend had. Mandibles moving rapidly in nervousness, she reaches out slowly to get another berry from him and eats it quickly. Alicia doesn't take her eyes off of Alias at all during this.

"You're... not like the other machines are you?" Alicia asked lightly, almost in a whisper.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I scramble up and start running around the tree, this time actually seeing where I was going. Once I was sure I was far enough away I searched my bag for something useful, only to come up with trinkets and nik-naks. "I guess I gotta make something...." I mutter to myself as I pick up a few pieces of wood and start working.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA