Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
-( For anyone else reading this, me and Yumi are waiting for the others to come back so for now it is just going to be us until they do to keep this as active as possible)-

*Lab #5*

Using the index finger of both his hands he gently parts Sky's pussy to get a better look at the inside of it. "Yes, it looks like you're really turned on right now." He said, running a finger slowly around, then slowly inside. "Now to see if 'that' is still intact..." He said lightly, almost as to himself as he felt around inside her to see how much resistance there was. Seeing the helplessness of this girl was starting to affect him as he continued through this examination.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ah! Jaden!"I stouted out as Jaden puts two fingers inside of me. I started to moan more as he moved his finger around. My eyes started to change colour as my hormones was changing quick, I was close to trying to get out of the restraints Jaden had put me in.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Jaden's computer flashed a warning across the screen with an alert sound with it. Pulling his attention away from Sky for a moment he goes over to it and sees it was a warning about the cuffs holding Sky.

"Stronger than a normal human is for certain... but I can't have you escape just yet." Jaden said as he typed up something on his keyboard. The cuffs seemed to solidify a little stronger than before.

"I had one project break loose and I almost didn't survive that one..." Jaden said, remembering about his #2 Experiment.

"Now, where were we?" Jaden said as he put on fresh gloves. He brought over a long smooth, eight inch long device which looked like a barrel of a gun, but as he pulled the trigger a long tendril came out, revieling a smaller ball shaped object with a hole in it as well. Opening the base he puts a big tube of a light greenish liquid in .

"I need to make sure you are wet enough to begin the last part of this experiment. I do not know if this is effective against felines or not, but I think you would be fitting as a, shall I say... a bright butterfly?" Jaden said with a chuckle. Setting the injector to the side, Jaden goes to the front of Sky and leans down in front of her, his head between her legs as his hands to her side.

"Then again, I've often wondered what the true essence of a feline truly was..." He said as he lightly grazed his tongue over Sky's slit, tasting a little of her wetness before going a little further with each lick.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sky felt the restraints getting tighter. "Why? This is torture keeping me like this." She asked and was still trying to get out. She looked at Jaden get some device and my head shock as Sky became scared. "Wh-what's that for?" I look at the device wondering what he wanted to do to me. As Sky starts to get licked on her crotch she started to make small moans.
Creative Minds
The OCA
After licking her a little while longer, and going into her a little, Jaden backs up and gets the metal object from before. "I think it's time now, but you must be at your peak before the experiment can be completed..." He said, aiming the tip of the device to the entrance of Sky's pussy, slowly inserting it in at first.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sky was outta of breath and her head was resting on the table as she couldn't get out of it. After being licked out she looked at Jaden and watched him putting the object by her pussy and closed her eyes as she could feel it going into her body.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"So far so good..." Jaden murmured as he pushed the shaft of the injector into her as much as she could handle, then pulling it back to just before it left her, then pushes back in, repeating the actions. Pressing one off the smaller buttons on the grip made the shaft start vibrating slowly at first, gradually getting stronger and weaker.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sky could feel the object going in and out of her making her moan. When she felt the vibrations coming from the object she started to moan louder as the feeling was too good.
Creative Minds
The OCA
(Hi, hi I'm back! ^^;;... I've only seen posts from the two of you for awhile... so... I don't know what to do??)
The OCA
-(Well, mainly waiting for Backlasher to come back to resume Facade's scene. The underground base is pretty big tho if you want to make a new char. I still got two more active too aside from Roxas, Jaden and Alicia.)-

Jaden reached over to a nearby table to get another device. It looked like one of those small portable mini fans but instead of fan blades it had a few layers of small, soft feathers in it's place. "Though you are doing good Sky, you need to be at a higher level of pleasure, but I have to see what works best. After all..." Jaden said as he turned it on, the feathers spinning. "... Everyone is different." He runs the feathers over Sky's breasts, more so over her nipples lightly. If this didn't have much effect, he did have one other option... a ribbed shafted wand that was on the same table, with each wave a centimeter bigger than the other, six waves each starting at one inch going up.

Meanwhile outside...

Lunaris carefully lead on down the destroyed path to the source, Starlight still following her, both still holding their weapons, Lunaris' Cresent Wave Sword and Starlight's Flame Chakra Rings. They saw a group of people, some sort of red robot and a guy with spider limbs, holding a cat girl and a bug girl, but passed them as quickly and silently as they could to not get involved with it. Reaching the end of the trail they catch sight of some ruins further on.

"Were these ruins always here Luna?" Starlight asked Lunaris, looking around things.

"I'm... not sure Star. There wasn't any mention in Sunlight City about any ruins here." Lunaris said as she was also looking around.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions